♡ Part - 44 ♡

As Jimin walked out of the college building, his face lit up with a huge smile that could rival the sun. His steps were a mix of relief and excitement, a dance of freedom from the burdens of exams. As he spotted Yoongi waiting for him, he couldn't contain his enthusiasm and rushed over to his husband.

Jimin's arms wrapped tightly around Yoongi in a bear hug that threatened to squeeze the air out of him. Yoongi, momentarily taken aback by the sudden embrace, chuckled and patted Jimin's back affectionately.

"Easy there, Darling. I missed you too, but I'd like to breathe." Yoongi spoke while chuckling.

"Hubby, you won't believe it! I'm finally done with all my exams!" Jimin finally released Yoongi, but his eyes were still sparkling with excitement.

"I never doubted you for a second, babe. I knew you'd rock them." Yoongi's lips curved into a fond smile as he ruffled Jimin's hair.

"So, you know what this means, right?" Jimin's grin widened even more, and he clasped his hands together in a pleading gesture.

"Enlighten me." Yoongi raised an eyebrow playfully.

"It's time for my reward!" Jimin declared dramatically as if he were claiming a grand prize.

"Oh, really? And what kind of reward are we talking about here?" Yoongi burst into laughter, the sound musical and infectious.

"Hmm, how about a romantic dinner at that new Italian place we've been wanting to try?" Jimin tapped his chin, pretending to ponder deeply.

"Hmm, tempting offer, but I've got a counterproposal. How about a spontaneous dance-off right here, right now?" Yoongi pretended to think for a moment, rubbing his chin.

"A dance-off? Oh honey, you know I can't resist a challenge!" Jimin's eyes widened, and he blinked in surprise.

With that, Yoongi pulled Jimin to a slightly open space, and they both stood facing each other. The atmosphere shifted as an invisible beat took hold of them.

Yoongi's movements were a mix of hilariously exaggerated dance steps, complete with robotic arm waves and exaggerated hip thrusts, while Jimin showcased his flexibility with comical stretches and spins that seemed to defy the laws of physics.

Passersby couldn't help but stop and watch, chuckles and grins spreading among them as they witnessed the impromptu performance. Jimin and Yoongi were in their own world, laughing and dancing with carefree abandon.