01. Akira

"Let's break up,"

"*gasp* omg!"

"Is she an idiot!"

"God, what's wrong with her?"

"Wh- what?"

"You heard me right. You clearly don't know how to handle me. So let's break up. "

___________________________________________

That is the most dumbest excuse I've ever given for a breakup. This is the 7th guy I've rejected.

And it had to be the 'Malcolm Roberts'. According to that one simp group, he is the most hottest sweetheart on campus.

But nah-

He isn't the one.

Either way, it wasn't mutual feeling. People made a big fuss about the fact that he asked me out after our history class. I went out with him for two reasons.

One, I need to hear good gossip about myself.

Two, I don't know, maybe I thought Malcolm would be the one whom I can spend time with.

Or maybe I'm just alone af. Making stupid dating life choices.

I walked out of my class and bam!

It has literally been 2 minutes since I ended things with him. Already, people started to give me side eye.

And ohhh God! You gotta be kidding me... that simp group is coming at me. Why don't I just have a normal schoolmates, instead I'm here filled with a bunch of weirdass people.

I had to run to avoid those stupid girls. And thank goodness! Vanessa was right there, waiting beside my locker with hands on her hips.

"You dumbass! Malcolm! This is Malcolm girl! You just end it as it is"

There goes the radio...

"Okay, cmon Van, this is not the first time me leaving a hot guy. And why are you acting so surprised by it? We literally just had that conversation in the morning."

I opened my locker, kept my books, and slammed it shut.

"Well, I know that, but Malcolm! The most sweetest guy around, almost all the girls want a little taste of him, and you just- *sighs* you know what... I can see why you left him..." she leaned against the locker, playing with her bright red her.

"Amuse me with your theory." I looked at her while folding my hands.

"First of all, Malcolm is so sweet, so sweet that you might get toothache."

I rolled my eyes when she poked my nose.

"Since you don't like these very sweet prince charming ones, I think he is too much for you.

I hate the fact that she knows me so well, I don't want those princess treatment crap

"Second of all, I know you gonna kill me when I say this, but it is pretty much clear you're still not over it.

And I know exactly what she means by that. Which is not true.

"Oh fuck no! We've been through this. That was 5 years ago! Okay?"

I snapped. Damnit! Now she'll think I'm acting defensive about it.

She raised her eyebrows and just stared at me.

"Okay... whatever you say." she raised her hands up in the air, backing out.

___________________________________________

Me and Vanessa were walking towards the exit, and we saw a familiar group of boys.

Ethan Mitchell, Aiden Harrison, Oliver Parker and....

Those green emerald eyes, dirty blonde, 6 feet

Jeremy Williams.

He was leaning against the locker while Ethan was giving him those playful punches. He was wearing that stupid Naruto or whoever that hat guy tee with joggers.

Vanessa followed my sight and sighed at me.

"I don't know whether this information gives you any good mood, Jeremy and Sarah broke up."

I looked at her with no expression, "who did it first?" And again, she gave me that tried lookin face while tilting her head, "she"

I scoffed. How ironic!

We were gonna pass by them, and

"VAAAA NESS SAAA!!" That Aiden bastard had to scream van's name.

And there, those green eyes looked at mine.

God I hate this!

Why do I have to run into him?

( `ー')