Chapter 1{The Death of Pharaoh}

He stared into her eyes and he knew he lusted after her. He didn't love her...no there was no love in the heart of Pharaoh. She stared at him and smiled.
        "When you look at me,brother....what do you see?" She asked,locking eyes with him.
      He looked away for a brief second as he felt guilt wash over him. Guilt that his mistress was more than just his mistress but  his half sister. Guilt that though her husband had just died yesterday,he took her to his bed the next day.
          "Heseret" He called out her name causing her to only scoff but he didn't seem to hear it"Come closer".
      She rolled into his arms,shutting her eyes as he teased her nipples with his lips. She moaned softly,a sound that caused the urge of Pharaoh to increase the more.
     "Pharaoh ....." She shoved him off her much harsher than she meant"I would like a glass of wine,wouldn't you?"
      He simply nodded.
She sleekly stood off the bed revealing her features. Heseret was unnaturally beautiful, her skin was toned to a lovely bronze color, her legs were long,fresh and make Pharaoh thirst even more and her figure....
      She grabbed a jar and seductively poured him a drink. She held the glass out to him and he took it immediately. With a small bow,she watched him drink before lying beside him patiently.

...........................................................................................................................

     Heseret watched him sleep. Then with an insane look in her eyes,she moved towards the jar and knocked it off the table causing the ceramic to break. She stared at a knife along with the fruits on the table, picked it up and threw an apple into her mouth,singing a soft tune.
    With glee in her eyes, she moved towards pharaoh and placed the knife against his throat only for her to stop. No...he didn't deserve such an easy death.
    She stood...lost in thoughts...before an even twisted idea hit her.
        A smirk filled her face as she placed Pharaoh's hand on her lap and slowly,taking her time to enjoy each chop..she cut his fingers. One by one, till all his ten fingers had hit the ground. Blood dripped from the knife,her laps and even splattered against her beautiful face. Yet pharaoh didn't feel pain, he couldn't because she had poisoned his drink with Ginnin,a rare plant that causes people to pass out temporarily. Then she waited..

           "Aaah...ah"Pharaoh groaned softly. He blinked really slowly as his vision struggled to take sight.
  From his deteriorating vision he could see Heseret sitting cross legged on a chair right in front of him. She held a dark staff in her hand.
    He tried to move but found it really difficult to do so.
    " You witch.....what have you done?"He grimaced.
"Nothing you didn't deserve" she replied angrily "I hate you so much,I hate you. All my life, I've watched you control power you didn't deserve, control power that was rightfully mine"
        "So what do you want sister, MY THRONE???!" He roared like thunder.
     " I want more than your throne,pharaoh. I want your head."
   "What have I ever done to you" He said with disgust "I've only been nice to you.I have only shown you mercy!"
       " You shameless man,you do not deserve to be a leader. What you have done with your power is to lie with innocent virgins."
            "You're not the Hero you think you are,Heseret. We both know you are only thirsty for power."He said
      She smiled "why would I be a hero, when the villain gets all the fun. Say your last prayers brother"
    She walked towards him with her staff in her hand. Pharaoh scoffed confidently as he reached for his scepter but it suddenly dawned on him that he had no fingers and he couldn't control the power of his scepter.
       "What a pathetic way to die,brother. Like those cheap sluts in Egypt"
      With a raise of her staff, pointed directly at Pharaoh,her eyes turning white and dark clouds suddenly filling the room..Pharaoh eyes could only flash before his eyes.
      "Sister,please for all the good times we have spent together.' He begged for her mercy.
   "Those good times are only in your head"And without a bit of mercy,she lifted her staff to him and turned Pharaoh into stone.