1

Colby was driving to the airport with Sam, his best friend. They were on their way to get Colby’s twin sister, who he hasn’t seen in a long time. Sam was peppering Colby with questions about his sister. They arrived at the airport and Colby looked at Sam and said, “Stay here.”

“But I want to meet your sister.” Sam argued.

“You can meet her when she gets out to the damn car.” Colby sighed and shut his door. He walked inside the airport and stood there waiting for Kaylee.

Kaylee got off the plane and saw Colby. She ran over to him and jumped in his arms. “Colbs! OMG! It's been forever.” She flung herself into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Kaylee, oh I’ve missed you so much.” Colby held her tightly and turned around in circles. “Why did it take you so long?”

Kaylee let go of Colby and smiled. “I don’t know but I’m staying for good this time. I’ll get a job and give you rent money so I’m still helping out.”

“You don’t have to do that, you’re family.” Colby said, grabbing her suitcase and walking out to the car with her. “Oh, and my friend Sam and his sister, Nat, tagged along with me.” Colby held open the door for her and she smiled.

“Thank you kind sir.” She giggled and looked at the car. “Meeting new people within the first four minutes of me landing here in Las Vegas.” She laughed and held Colby’s arm.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think you would care.” Colby frowned.

“I don’t care. I just have really bad jet lag and I’m so tired. Maybe I could just take a nap in the car.” Kaylee laid her head on his shoulder as they walked to the car.

“No problem.” Colby put his arm around her and smiled.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Natasha was sitting in the back of the car on her phone and listening to Sam and Colby fight about Sam wanting to meet Kaylee. After Colby left Natasha looked up from her phone and looked at Sam. “If you don’t tell him you and Kat broke up I will. He is starting to get worried as to why Kat’s not coming around anymore, Sammy.” Nat leaned forward and looked at her twin brother.

"I’m scared, Nat. Colby is my best friend and I don’t want to lose him.” Sam leaned back and looked at his sister.

"It’s gonna be fine Sam. Look at Colby and I, I like him, he likes me, we dated once and then we broke up. And we are still good friends.” Nat smiled and messed with his hair. “You were more sad than you were happy in that relationship Sam. You deserve to be happy and be with someone who wants you to be happy.”

Nat leaned back and scrolled through facebook on her phone. She was switching over to tik tok when she looked up and saw Colby with his sister. “They’re coming.”

Sam shot his head up and looked over at them. “Wow. She’s so beautiful.” Sam was basically drooling.

Nat just chuckled and opened the door from the inside. “Hi. I’m Natasha Golbach.” She smiled as Kaylee got in the car.

“Kaylee Brock.” Kaylee said, smiling and sticking out her hand.

Natasha shook her hand and said, “It’s nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun time while you’re here.”

Kaylee smiled and thought that Natasha was the nicest person she has ever met. She could tell she was genuine and caring. She is the type of person she could see Colby being with. Kaylee looked at Sam and got the impression that he was shy so she didn’t say anything to him. Colby got done putting her suitcase in the trunk and hopped in the car. “Who’s ready?”