part 5

madison

"maddie wake up." i hear ryleigh saying as i wake from my sleep.

"what?" i groan as i feel her standing on my bed

"mommy said we're going to breakfast." she says excitedly and i open my eyes to check the time and it's 9:30

"c'mon maddie we gotta go." she jumps

"i need to get ready." i say and get up. ryleigh leaves the room and i get dressed. i just do a pair of low rise jeans and a white tank top and i put a pair of golden goose with it

 i just do a pair of low rise jeans and a white tank top and i put a pair of golden goose with it

i quickly do my makeup and blowout my hair and go downstairs to my mom and ryleigh in the kitchen.

"hey babe you ready?" my asks

"yeah, where's joe?" i ask

"he's at a meeting." she says

"c'mon can we go." ryleigh exclaims as she tugs on my moms arm making me and mom laugh.

we get in the back of the car and steve, the driver, takes us to pancake pantry, our favorite breakfast place.

we sit towards the back corner of the restaurant and have such a good breakfast. i had blueberry pancakes, ryleigh just had plain, and my mom had the sweet potato ones.

"ryleigh, just eat a little bit more baby." my mom pleads

"i don't want anymore." ryleigh complains while throwing her head back

"just a couple more bites." mom says. ryleigh has been giving mom and joe a run for their money when it comes to her eating. i feel like every kid goes through this stage.

"mommy." ryleigh whines again and goes back to the crayons and paper that was keeping her entertained before the food came.

they go back and forth for little bit till ryleigh finally caved and ate after mom threatened to take away her ipad.

we get in the car and ryleigh is still sulking

i talk to my mom just about random stuff

"ryleigh i swear to god if you don't stop sulking, you will not see your ipad for a week." she threatens. it's honestly funny what can make ryleigh mad.

"this is stupid." ryleigh mumbles but we can still hear her. she's in the third row while my mom and i are in the seats in the second row.

"hey! we do not use that word in this house." mom says pissed off.

"good thing we're not in the house." ryleigh mumbles out and i almost choke and start laughing. my mom smacks my arm while i'm laughing.

"i don't want to hear another word out of you." mom snaps. i turn to ryleigh and she has her arms crossed with her head hung. i start to snicker when i look at her and she shoots her head up.