First Day

Eveline
~~~~~~~~~
Today it's the day. I'm so happy, I finally can get out of this castle, make some friends and I will learn how to be a princess. See due to my mother fairytale they have always been apprehensive toward us, so I have never been able to go out. This is a new opportunity, a new life, in these lasts years since my little brother Cristopher was born I was essentially alone. He looks exactly like my parents, my mother's blonde hair and my dad's brown eyes, their perfect child. Don't get me wrong I'm sure they love me too, it's just that for now they don't give me too much attention but they expect a lot from me. So I will be the best princess that ever existed and I will make them proud.
I have just finished packing my suitcases and I am ready to go.
Queen Aurora: "Eveline, sweetie, you'll be late if you don't hurry."
Eveline:"Yes mother, I'm coming."
King Philip:"Eveline, I'm sure you will make us proud of you, so go and earn your fairytale."
Eveline: " Yes father, I won't let you down. Now I have to go or I will be late. See you soon. Bye mother, father and Cristopher."
I go towards the gate and I go to the forest waiting for the passage to open like my parents said. I wait for about 10 minutes but nothing happens, so I start looking around until i hear some noises. I turn around and I see this giant bird, I start to run but he grabs me and starts to fly. I scream and try to free myself but it's useless, then I see from afar the two schools, the school for good it's stunning it feels like a dream, but then the bird changes direction and goes towards the school for evil.
I start screaming at the bird: No no, I' m not evil, I'm not supposed to go there, I'm good, I'm a princess.
He lets me go and I fall into the water.
Well, now my dress is soaking wet, and it's hard to swim with it, while I'm struggling to get out of the water I hear behind me
??: Great, the bird has eaten my shirt!
I turn around and l see a shirtless guy with black hair, our eyes locked and he said: "Wow, can I touch your hair, most witches don't have princess hair, I bet they smell like cake, I love cake." As he was coming towards me I make it out of the water. I try to talk with the wolfs guards but they force me to enter.
This has to be a mistake how could I be evil, I am a princess, I want to be good and what will my parents say when they will know.
I make my way to find the dean of the school everybody kept giving me dirty look and I began to feel my eyes fill with tears but a boy blocks my way. I look up at him and I recognise him it's the same boy of before. Once he got my attention he starts talking:
??: Hi princess, it's me again! I'm Hort by the way.
He extended his hand and as touched it to shake hands it fell off, I screamed and tossed it. He laughed as I started to feel more out of place.
Eveline: Hort? It sounds like something stuck into your throat.
Hort: That's the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me.
As he said this I saw a woman with red curly hair, I went towards her and said: "Sorry ma'am , is she the dean of the school? I am in the wrong school."
Dean: Oh, how distressful and improbable. Back up.
She said as she pushed me.
Dean: What's your name? Actually no, I wanna guess it. You're Eveline, the daughter of the sleeping beauty. Did I guess it? I always do.
Eveline: But there must be some mistake I am not evil, I am good!
Dean: Or maybe you are but you still don't know it, and in this school there aren't any mistakes so if you are here you're evil. Now, please excuse me, I have fresh villainy to attend to.

She went to center of the room and started to give a speech and giving indication to where we will the dormitory and class schedules.
As everyone parted their way to find their dormitory I stood there alone still in disbelief , into my now dirty dress, unable to understand what was going on.
——————-
Hii, it's me again. What do you think about the first chapter?

This is the dress that I have imagined for the first day

This is the dress that I have imagined for the first day. Do you like it?
If you liked this chapter please give a little ⭐️