The War

Season 1 We Are Grounders Part 2: Chapter 10

"This is what happens when you mess with people from the Sky"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloura stands outside the dropship terrified to see her sister in the state she's in. She could hear her screams throughout the whole camp. To say she was angry with Murphy would be an understatement.

The dude broke her heart threatening to kill her and then shoots her sister. Aloura hopes to never see Murphy again but then again a tiny part hopes she does and the guilt she feels because of that is eating her up.

She watches Bellamy come out. "Is she okay?" She asks him. Bellamy looks at her. "She's gonna make it through this I promise" Bellamy says as Octavia walks over to her. "Loura did you pack your things" She asks the girl slowly shakes her head.

"Come on I'll help you" She says as she grabs Aloura's hand. They walk into her tent as Octavia grabs her bag and starts putting her stuff in it. "Hey its gonna be okay I got your back" Octavia tells her as Aloura pulls her into a hug.

"We gotta go come on" Octavia says as Aloura grabs her bag and walks to where the rest of the delinquents were going into the dropship. "It's time to go." Aloura hears Clarke say. She takes in a deep breath. She just wanted to survive this and finally be at peace.

"If they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy says. Aloura knew after the first few times she begged Clarke to stay here that there wasn't any hope that she'd change her mind. "Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." FInn says.

Aloura looks over at him as he walks out wondering what happened to the guy who wouldn't leave anyone behind. "No, he can't. We can't do this without you, Bellamy." She says. "She's right Bell we can't do this without you and I don't wanna do this without you" Aloura tells him as she walks over holding Ravens hand. "What do you want me to say?" He asks.

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you." Clarke tells him he shakes his head. "They're lining up to go. They listen to you more." He says.

"I gave them an easy choice. But 5 minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through." Clarke says as she walks out.

"Come with us Bell" Aloura say. He nods walking out. "Raven I swear to god I will kill Murphy for what he did to you" She tells Raven. "I'll help you" She says you give her a slight smile.