II

TW: THIS CHAPTER IS MOSTLY VERY CRINGE SMUT

(btw the characters speak korean and if italing font than in english)

★☆★☆★

"Do you give private dances?"

"Yeah..." Felix's mind stopped for a second.

'Did my plan work?' he thought. The man he wanted to get attention from specifically asked for a private dance. He considered it a success.

"Depends, what price? What place, and if you would want more or not," he said, still staying professional.

"Price doesn't matter, nor does anything else. The only thing is it has to be with you, angel," Hyunjin winked at the visibly shorter male. He was so into it.

"Yeah, I can give you the private dance in one of the bedrooms," Felix came closer and put his hand on Hyunjin's chest, leaning into his ear. "And if you ask nicely, maybe I'll give you more," he whispered. The seductive deep voice sent shivers down Hyunjin's spine. He would make sure to destroy Yongbok's spine today instead. With that, Felix took Hyunjin's hand, leading them to a separate place.

The room Felix chose was ambient, with dark walls and soft LED lights from behind the furniture shining a red hue, adding to the heated atmosphere. Wasting no more time, Yongbok sat Hyunjin on the queen-size bed and started slowly rubbing his ass on Hyunjin's knee.

Hyunjin was sure it wasn't the dance he asked for, but it was better, and he wanted to taste it.

(VERY BAD SMUT START you have a summarry at the end if you don't want to suffer.)

hyunjin grabbed yongbok by the waist sitting him on his crotch, he may have had a slender figure but his ass was just so perfect.

"Hwang hyung what you're up to?" Felix slipped a small giggle leaning against the man's chest.

'so he's younger? that's interesting' the taller man leaned over whispering in his ear "you don't have to call me by my last name, be more creative, baby " Oh so hes playing the game, theres no turning back now. yongbok smashes hwang on the bed sitting on top of him

"Someones flirty i see." hyunjin tried to make a deep voice to seduce Felix more. not like much sucesfull, he gigled and hyunjin ears turned red. He thought he ruind the mood.

"You like that?" another giggle lashed out of felixs mouth, not lasting long as hyunjin pulled him into a lustfull kiss. It was wet and sloppy, but also hot and sexy. Kiss quicky turned into a heart pounding makeout so passionate they could reach thier deep ends with thier tounges.

"Mm-hm hyung can we do more, pretty please?" the desprete doe eyes on yongboks freckled face made everything feel so surreal to hyunjin. He was about to fuck the preetiest angel he saw on the earth. He only hoped that he is no fan of him or anything but oh well, his life is worth risking on this pretty thing.

"If you want more, get more baby" Hyunjin replied whipping the slavia with his thumb from his plump lips.

"Yes Sir " He said  slowly going down on hyunjin unbottoning his Louis Vuitton belt and caringly unzipping the mans strut. The men didn't know he had a sir kink, as he never acually heard it before especially in english.

Hyunjin put hit head back as he felt heart shaped lips against a sweet spot still hiding his boxers, if he just took them off, what a dream it would be.

It did come true, small fingers slowly pulling the underwear of the tall and hard celebrity, giving slight little kisses and kitten licks on his length. Hyunjins mistake was to look at the actions made on his lower part as the sight of an angel taking intrest in his devil was so addiciting and turning on that a drop of precum escaped the tip of his.

Yongbok stopped his actions looking up "Someones needy i see? do you want me to speed up Sir?"

"Yes please darling" and without another word said, hyunjin felt the delicate wet insides clutching on his growth creating the most pleasant feeling he had ever experienced.

He put his hand on the back of felix long blonde mullet and started bobbing his head to the rythm of song in his head that the title he could even remeber. The only thing he was sure of he will definetly write a song about this

the pace fastened the whimpers and moans getting louder. He felt so fucking close to his climax, but hey what happened? why did yongbok stop?

"Sir is it okay for me to..." the younger male came up higher, moving the lace fabric of his skirt and underwear to the side, sitting with his pink entrance at hyunjins wet length.

Hwang didn't need more information and nodes his head. "use your words Sir, I prefer comunication" Felix didnt get any reply, he felt big hands grabbing his waist pulling him down instead.

Both hot males moaned loudly at the sudden change of actions. The bottom side of Felix had opened up as he let hyunjin do anything to him right now. Yet he didn't want to let his guard down. He reapeted "words Sir" in a shaky voice.

"Do what you please, angel" hyunjin said almost moaning. Felix took the singn and painfully slow starded jumping up and down. the males growled aloud slowy picking up the pace.

Still painfully slow for hyunjin. He grabbed the waist of the mess pleasuring himself on him an swiched their places still being inside. "Are you ready? its going to be the end. of you."

"yes Sir" and with that hyunjin started to move speeding up his pace making Felix groan, he sucked hyunjins dick, he knew how fucking long it was (for asian dick anyway), but he didn't think that it would hit so deep. It hurt a little but Felix enjoyed it so bad. Little whimpers turning into load moans including diffrenct names he had found for hyunjin, getting complemented at how fucking good he was. everything went silent only thier sounds were heard. Yongboks hands and legs started to shake and hwangs swaet drips on his forhead

"angel i t-think im ah-hh close-" 

"please d-do it in me" felix replied" and withing seconds he felt a hot liquid inside him spilling on his prostate making him also explode onto the man on top. "you did so good angel, now let me get us cleaned up" hwang said with a slight smile on his face, turning around and grabbing a few wet tissues he spotted as he first walked into the room. He than softly wiped of the white liquid from both of them. Felix body still shaking, his minds was also blurry.

This is the first time he had find sex so good. Felix likes mostly to dance but this this is suprisingly nice. hyunjin helped Yongbok to stand up after they were done cleaning and dressing up, they heard a door opening

"F-felix? what the fuck?"

★☆★☆★

ʲⁱʰᵃⁿ

FOR PEAPLE WHO SKIPPED (or didnt understand):

" Hyunlix did dirties in a separate room, and liked it what was unexpected becouse Felix likes mostly to dance -  and after they were done someone came into the bedroom recognising Felix... "

pls im trying to fix any writing or shit even if just a little bit and i'm so cringing at this baby ahh smut, its so bad and childinsh idk what i was thinking but i dont have the energy to fix it so yeah... (1 year later)