A familiar melody

In Bogota made Felicia, Willows hair ready.

" Oh boy Willow you hair is so long almost like from this princess in one of your books " " Come on that long isn't it " " Still I think, short hair would look better " " But I don't like short hair "

Said Willow as Felicia made her bun hairstyle finish and her make up.

Later the waiting in the living room as the door knock.

Raúl one of the house servant and Willows fried open the door " Welcome Home Senior " Bernard smiled at him friendly.

" Thank you Raul good too see you again ".

He went in the living room to see his wife's and daughters " Melanie, Felicia, Willow " " Mon cherie ! " said Melanie happy and kissed him.

" Papa ! " said Felicia happy and Willow smiled brightly.

He hugged them happily

Later the sitting together on in the living room and he told them about his work and the lands he saw.

" Oh and I got for you all what something " he handing Melanie a book over.

" Merci Bernard " " And of course I got for my two favorite daughters something too, Felicia " Felicia smiled exited.

Bernard then brought out two fancy dress one in green and other im red "  Oh Papa ! " said Felicia happy and took the dress.

" And Willow for you new dance shoes and a new Fencing uniform " Oh Papa thank you ! " said Willow.

Felicia roll her eyes when she saw that.

The family talked a lot as suddenly something fall out Bernard's backpack.

" Oh Papa what's that ? " " Huh oh, when I was back on my way to come back home,  found a old destroyed Village somewhere in the jungle, I think that's one of them who got attack by the 1000 day war. And then I went in a house and found this old Music Box " " Can i see ? " " Oh yes my dear but I don't think it will- "

Willow let the music box play " Oh it can still " but when the music play Willow was like Hypnotized.

Willow! Willow ! " " Oh sorry I -" " What's wrong with you ?, are you alright? " " Yes I'm fine Papa do you need the music box for what something " " Oh you can keep it if you want " " Yes, um I'm tired I go sleep " " Sleep ? Before dinner?.

" I'm tired really " " Okay than goodnight Willow " " Good night ".

Willow get up when her adoptparents and Felicia look confused and shrugged.

Later when Willow was in her bed open again the music box.

She know this music but from where?. She sighed and tried to sleep.

But after hours disappeared, she still was awake then she suddenly hear softly rain sound.

She opened the doors to her balcony and step out and feel the soft rain on her, she sighed relived and don't care she got weat.

After a while she finally fall asleep and dream of a raining day with rainbows and how she played with someone and she saw a Yellow Butterfly in her room and all that when the music plays.