❤️peirod❤️

Summary- you on your peirod and you wake up with horrible cramps... yay😀

I was staying the night at Matt's house , it was the middle of the night when I felt a terrible stabbing feeling near my uterus, I jolted up and held my lower stomach. I look over at Matt and he's fast asleep i get up as quietly as possible and tip toe to my bag to grab a pad and then sneak away to Matt's bathroom, I change my pad and splash cold water in my face. My cramps were throbbing, I could barely walk back to Matt's bed. I sat up and silently cried to myself, I guess I was crying a bit to loud and woke up Matt.

Matt sat up and turned on his bed side lamp,"babe, are you okay?" "Are you feeling sick" he ask worriedly "No, my cramps are terrible" I sobbed "Oh, I'm so sorry babe, is there anything I can do to help?" He says sincerely as he gets closer so he can hug me and I rest my head on his shoulder "Just hold me please" I say still crying "okay" he chuckles, as we both lay down so we could cuddle me. After a few minutes I go to say something to Matt but he's already falling asleep I turned over to face him so I could bury my head in him chest, I decided I should probably try to fall asleep to so I close my eyes and focus on the rhythm of Matt's heart beat.

*the next morning*

I wake up and my eyes fluttered around the room, I look over to see that Matt was no longer in bed, and then I look up to see that his monitor was turned on, "Matt?" I called out....... nothing he probably went downstairs or something. Then, I feel something trickle down my leg "no, no, no, no,no,no,no,no, this can't be happening" I thought. I pulled up the sheets to see a huge blood stain,"shit" I mumbled. But before I had time to panic and handle this I heard Matt walking up the stairs and around the corner to his room. I pull the blankets back over me and pretend to be asleep as Matt walk into his room and sits back down in his gaming chair and continues to play on his monitor.

I guess I was moving around to much and he spun around in his chair to face me, "gooooood moorninggg" he says "hi" I say quickly and blankly, "What's wrong?" He says raising an eyebrow "nothing" I blurt out "okaayyy?" He says walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the forehead, and then proceeds to try and lift the sheets, but I quickly pull them back down and blurt out,"no" "no?" He asks "no" I state back at him "it's my bed" he chuckles "I'm cold?" I question.

He tries again to pull the blankets up but this time I wasn't prepared and I lost my grip on the sheets and he saw the massive blood stain on the bed. I get up quickly, trying not to cry from embarrassment ,"I'm so so so sorry, I'll clean it right now" I say "no no no no no it's okay, you're okay its perfectly fine I'll just throw them in the washer" he says trying to reassure me but it's to late cause I already have tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry" I say, my voice breaking a bit as Matt pulls me into a hug "it's okay bro" he says trying to cheer me up cause he knows I think it's funny when he calls me bro

I'm really bad at writing so sorry ig? Lmao k bye byeeeee👹👹👹