Prolouge:

No One's POV
(Y/n) was packing her things in moving boxes. She is moving to Japan. (Y/n) wanted a new fresh start before she became a young adult.

She wants to do everything on her own. She thought it was a good idea to move on her own  she can wait to live the life she wanted. She didn't tell her family or friends about her plan. She left without a word and trace.

4 months later -
(Y/n) is going to Jujustu High, she made 3 friends. Nobara is the girl with brown, Megumi is the boy with black hair and Yuji is the boy with pink hair. Nobara was the one who showed (y/n) around and everything.

Right now, they are sitting in the cafeteria. They are eating lunch and chatting about whatever. " so, megumi, who do you like? " Nobara asked. Megumi looked at (y/n) and blushed. Ah, so you like, (y/n). That's interesting.  " she said, smirking at you. " Who do you like, (y/n)? " She asked. " U-um-m, probably megumi. He is really attractive and sweet. " (y/n) said, with a smile.

Megumi gets up from his seat and stands in front of (y/n). " I like you. Please go out with me. " he said bowing. " I would love to go out with you. " she said, getting up and hugging him.

February 14th -
Valentines Day:
Megumi is waiting for his girlfriend to get ready so they can do some errands (he made plans for her. He didn't wanna tell her. He wants it to be  surprise.

She walks out and there he is standing with his jacket in his hand. She goes up to him and kisses his cheek. She felt warmth over her shoulders. Until she realized that megumi put his jacket over her.

They had an amazing day, he asked her to his girlfriend and she said yes. The start officially dating.

2 years later-
Megumi started becoming obsessed with his girlfriend. After she realized what type of person he is, she broke up with him and he didn't take it well.

Everything was getting worse and she had to change school. She moved to another part in Tokyo.

She started her new year as a 3rd year and everything is going good so far.

What will happen if she runs into her ex? Why are being treating her special? What do they want with her?