The Life of Luke Castellan || Luke Castellan One-Shot

The realization hit Luke.

It him hard.

A truck slammed into him, bricks toppled atop of him.

The scent of burnt cookies filled his nostrils. Green flashes. Horrible fate. His mother. His father. His parents. Horrible fate.

Drowning. Can't breathe.

Electric blue eyes. Thalia. Best friend. Can't. Can't. Can't. Running, running, running away. Running from monsters. Monsters. Red eyes. Red eyes like blood. Blood. Wounds. Injuries. Pleading eyes.

Destined to a horrible fate. A lesson for all. Wrong place, wrong time.

Bitter. Bitter. Bitter. Death. He doesn't care. Hermes doesn't care. No parents. No love. No care. No family.

Family.

Grey eyes. Annabeth. Best friend. Family, family, family. Thalia and Annabeth. Gold dagger, gold dagger, gold dagger.

Green mist, mist, mist. Scared. Scared. Scared. Tears. Tears. Tears.

Cry, cry, cry, crybaby.

Cry, cry, cry.

Tears. Tears. Tears.

Alone, alone, alone, loneliness, gone, gone away, gone forever.

Go, go, go while you can. Leave, leave, leave.

Escape.

Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes. 

Can't change, can't change, can't change.

Harder to breathe, harder to breathe, harder to breathe.

I'm leaving. I'm leaving. I'm leaving, it's getting harder to breathe.

You're doing what's right. You're doing what's right. You're doing what's right. You'll make it better for everyone. You will. You're helping the future.

Something is wrong.

Sadness. Sadness. Sadness.

I've killed, I've killed, I've killed. You're doing what's right, you're doing what's right.

Blood on my hands. You're helping the future, why can't they see that? You're making everything better, you're making it better, just follow my lead, just listen to what I say.

Something is wrong. Something is wrong.

I'll listen to what you say.

Set me free, set me free, set me free.

The tides roll, the sun rises and sets, the seasons change.

Remember, remember, - no! Don't remember. Remember, - no! Don't remember.

Something is wrong. Something is wrong. Something is wrong.

You're doing what's right...

You're... doing... what's right...

No. Remember. Remember. Remember.

I'm doing what's wrong. Family. It's never too late to change. Fight it! I can. I can. I can. Can. Can. Can. Change. Change. Change.

I did the right thing. The right thing.

The... right... thing.

Luke smiled sadly.

This is the life of Luke Castellan.

(I tried a different writing style... more like poems, I guess. :) Basically the person who says "you" is Kronos and "I" is Luke.)