What was left of chapter 10

Nobody's pov:
It was 3:00. Everyone was asleep. It was quiet.

Too quiet

The silence was broken by the sound of glass shattering, waking everyone up. The source of the sound came from the living room, where the large glass window was broken. After a bit less than half an hour, the superhero club got everyone else to go back to sleep and leave them to investigate the crime scene.

"The window was broken at the same time when we woke up, so the time of the crime was around 3:15/16 in the morning." Irish dictated to Logi to write in the notebook.

"That would mean that the person who did it wasn't far from the crime scene."  10 added. "So what you are saying, the person who did this was the one close to the crime scene?" Razu, who was making small progress to turning back into a tree, with their paws and legs becoming weaker and black and their fur becoming hard on touch, like a leaf, asked them.

"No, because no one was there when we came. The person responsible for this was the one who came last or didn't come at all. What do you think Psychic? I am sure that as a new member, you want to have a part in this too."

Irish turned to G4J, who was just sitting on the couch in his new superhero costume. He didn't look especially happy. He shrugged.

"I know exactly who was it!" Logi screamed "It was Kram! They wanted to be part of the club, but they can't so they did this to annoy us!" "Do you have proof that is what happened?" Irish asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well...no...but...I...uh...I..." Logi stuttered. "Guys, where is The Mimic?" 10 looked around the room trying to find West. They weren't there.

"What?" Irish also noticed they weren't there. "Where are they?" "Mabey they overslept?" Razu suggested. "Il go check. Shockwave, follow me." Irish and Logi left to check on Space.

Space's POV:

"West? Wakey Wakey."

I lazily opened my eyes and I saw Irish and Logi towering over me in their costumes.

"Huh? Did I overslept *yawn* the meeting?" I rubbed my eyes. I looked through the window. It was still pitch black. "No, but why didn't you wake up?" I looked them confused and then at the clock on my night stand. "Why I wasn't I awake in 4 in the morning?! Did your powers fucked you up?!" I said to them, annoyed that they woke me up this early.

"No, we mean how didin't you wake up." Logi told me. "Didin't you hear the window break?"

I was confused.

"What glass?"

"Wow they really overslept." Irish pointed that to Logi. "How tho? That was pretty loud."

"It just doesn't add up." Logi shook his head. "Maybe they did it?" "No, they are superheroes. They wouldn't do that." Irish defended me. I'm not sure from what, but she did.

Logi turned to Kram who was sleeping in their bed. Irish looked at him and shakes her head. Logi rolled his eyes and walked to Krams bed. Then he pulled him out of it.

"Huh?! What the hell?!" Kram said as he woked up.

That was all I wrote for chapter 10.

Spoiler alert; Kram took over Space's body and broke the window, G4J and Kram secretly created a villan team (of them two) who's plan was to tear the club apart.

Also here's the list of all powers (pretend it's a screen shot):

10pin8-Invisibility ✔️
Adventure-Telekinesis
Briget-Teleportation
Cole-Force Fields
G4J-reading minds✔️
Greenguy-Fire Manipulation
Hyper-Intangibility
Irish-Energy blast ✔️
Khun-Mind Control✔️
Logi-Super fastnes✔️
Neather-Heat vision
Nicole-Super Strength
PK-Time manipulation
Planty-Air Manipulation
quick sand-Earth Manipulation
Radd-Duplication
Razu-Animal Morphing✔️
Space/West-Shapesifting ✔️
Tippers-Animation (She could turn everyone into inanimate objects like PK in green bow)
Tyce-Water Manipulation

In the end, when they all get their powers, Burger King brings back contestants that were in the game. Then they acidentaly find out that Burger King was behind that all and he gave them all powers to boost the ratings of the show. There wasn't even any fast food convention!

I still didn't figure out what was gonna be the end tbh.

Anyway, as you can alredy guess, I am ending Power up. It was a hard decision, but it is final one.

I loved this book, but due to reasons mentioned in the last chapter, I am not gonna continue it.

Goodbye

-Snow