Welcome- 08/27/23

08/27/23 (in the format of month/day/year)

Hey, Lovelies! Abigail here👋 Welcome to my Announcement Corner!

*throws confetti*

Have you ever missed my announcements on Wattpad/Instagram and felt left out of the loop?

No? Well, let's pretend you have.

I have lots of exciting content and activities coming your way, but announcements tend to get lost on my message board.

While I pondered this issue for many centuries, a grand (not-so-grand) idea struck me like the sudden craving for pizza at a salad bar. Why not put all of my announcements in one place?

Your days of living on the outskirts are over, my friend. This is your go-to source for staying up-to-date on all my announcements. From general announcements to planned release schedules, this book's got you covered.

This Announcement Corner isn't just about the now; it also offers a sneak peek into the future! Get exclusive insights into my upcoming projects and dive deep into concepts that are brewing behind the scenes.

To make sure you never miss out on any of these announcements, be sure to hit the "Add to Library" button. This guarantees that you're always in the loop and receive announcements directly in your Wattpad feed.

Why cry outside the club when you can cry inside the club? Ah, that reminds me. By now you might have realized that there's no way out of here—at least, not until you add this book to your Wattpad Library.

*cue evil laughter while I soar away on a paper plane that's just as villainous as I am*

PS: Stay happy, healthy, and hydrated, my Loves. See you in the next announcement <3

 See you in the next announcement <3