[ 1 ] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒓

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬):

- OOC most of them are ooc

- Weird plot(obviously cuz I'm me lol)

- Random reference(you can't stop me >:))

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫(𝐬):

- Genshin Impact doesn't belongs to me

- OC's mentioned that doesn't belongs to the game belongs to me

- All references belongs to their respective owners

Author: Part of when I was creating this I feel like dying :) also there will be some hints and shiz about other nations :D

______________________

The sound of the calming waves, peaceful as it crash down the shore, a blonde male opened his eyes before immediately closing it due to the light the sun has directed towards his eyes.

Adjusting to the light, he fully opened his eyes as he sat up and looked around, 'Where...'

.

.

.

.

.

Where

.

.

.

Am I?

.

.

.

Sat down on a rock, the male tried to remember what happened, although his memories are a little blurry, he still managed to remember them.

Painful memories of their separation, tears threatening to fall as he stared at his clenched hands, anger, sadness and frustration bubbling up inside as he continued to remember.

.

.

.

Aether!

.

.

.

.

.

Eyes widening, the blonde looked around for the voice but instead found no one around him, letting out a shaky breath, clutching on his chest as tears streamed down his cheeks, 'What...'

The sound of calming waves, fishes swimming around as a figure layed down the ocean floor, eyes closed as small fishes gathered around the figure, as if waiting for the figure to wake up.

.

.

.