Help Eachother

-Jake Pov-

"GUYS, GUYS PLEASE HELP ME." I yell out loud to Henry and Liam.

"Dude, what? And keep it down or you'll get in trouble for being to loud." Liam warns me.

"Sorry, but uhm.. I need help with uhh Drew." I say akwardly, blushing a bit.

"Huhh?? What type of help..??" Henry asks, confused.

"Help as in uhm, confessinggg..? Hehehhee??" I answer Henrys question, akwardly and a bit giggly.

"Huuuhh?? Wait- oh. OHHH" Henry and Liam both say as they look at eachother looking like pea brains as always.

"Yea and uhm.. well, yea." I reply.

"Well first of all, you need to get him to be alone with you. Which will be easy, then talk for a while to him. And after a bit tell him how you feel. Dont tell him to soon though." Liam gives me advice.

"Yeeaahh, and if you're lucky enough he will give a little kissy wissy on your lippy wippys." Henry says as him and Liam burst out laughing.

"H-Hey!!" I say, embarrassed.

"Hey, Im just teasing you!" Henry says, still Laughing along with Liam.

"Alright uhm.. ill try to." I reply nervously.

-A bit of a time skip-

"Alright.. find him Jake, you can do this. You can tell Drew how you feel. Just do exactly what Liam told you.. You can do this Jake. You can." I whisper to myself.

Suddenly a blonde girl with pink hair tips pushes me to the floor.

"Ugh, you can do what to Drew?" She asks in an annoying tone.

"Z-Zoey?! Ergh.. its none of your buisness!" I yell at Zoey

"What? Of course its my buisness! Youre trying to tell Drew you like him right?" Zoey asks, evily smirking.

"W-What?! I- No? Maybe.. Yeess..?" I reply, angered but embarrassed.

Zoey rolls her eyes.

"You think you can just steal Drew from me like that?! His Money is min- I mean he is mine!" Zoey snaps at me.

"He broke up with you for a reason Zoey.. maybe you shouldn't have 2 sugar daddies at the same time. Or maybe actually try loving someone for reals." I tell Zoey, annoyed and angry and her.

"Whatever!" Zoey yells.

I try to get up but Zoey kicks me down.

"Youre not going anywhe-" Zoey says but gets interupted by someone.

"Leave him alone Zoey." Hailey defends me.

"Oh? The music freak? Defending Jake? How hilarious!" Zoey lets out a fake laugh.

"Look. I dont care what you think I am wether its a freak or not. Youre not going to treat my friend like that." Hailey argues with Zoey is a serious tone.

"Whatever! You two are useless Music Freaks!" Zoey says as she walks away to her friend.

I get up from the floor.

"Are.. you okay Jake?" Hailey asks worryingly.

"Im alright Hailey.. and, you didnt have to do that. Seriously. I couldve dealt with it myself." I say, smiling.