stubborn x negotiations

Y/n's POV:

The next morning we woke up to a phone call from Kurapika. He told us that the phantom troupe was dead, which I find that hard to believe. After waking everyone else up and telling the news Gon was upset. He wanted to be able to find more about them for Kurapika and now they are 'dead.' Kurapika finally agreed to meet up with us because his vengeance journey had come to an end, so we all arranged to go on a picnic around noon.

We found this nice park at the center of the city, it was very green and there was a slight breeze that was very much appreciated. Killua was wearing a pink jacket over a white polo with some shorts, Gon was wearing.... His clothes? (That he's been wearing for 32 fucking chapters like god damn.) and I was wearing a different, casual fit. It was nice looking for the sake of fashion.

The boys were shoving food down their throat in competition to see who would back out first. Usually I would want do it to cause it seems fun but I don't want to get my outfit dirty before we see-

"KURAPIKA!" Gon cheers, a piece of chewed-up food flying into Killua's face

'KURAPIKA?!' I whip my head in his direction

He walks over looking lumpy and depressed. Probably because things didn't end how he wanted them to. I felt sorry for him and for the fact we couldn't have helped more.

"I'm so happy for you! Now you can focus on your main goal, finding the eyes of your people! If you need help just ask-" Gon got interrupted With a pie smacked on his face, caused by the non other, Killua Zoldyck.

"KURAPIKA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I jump on the blonde

"Heh, I feel the same!" He muttered

After meeting up with the Kurta we had to walk back to our hotel to meet up with Leorio and some other guy who has been helping us retrieve money for the auction.

"Ahh, it's been so long since we were all together!" I smile as we all walk to the elevator

"Right?! I missed you guys so much!" Gon agrees

Leorio walks over to push the elevator button "Hey you know somthin? Your presence has gotten a lot stronger than it was before." He stares at the blonde

"Really?"

"I noticed it too, It must be that you have been training your new ability to Its best compacity." I state while Killua nods in agreement

We settled on a plan that later tonight we are gonna attend the underground auction to help Kurapika out with finding the scarlet eyes. The phantom troupe is 'dead' and now we need to get his eyes back.

*DING*

Kurapika looked down at his phone which had just buzzed, when he read the notification he immediately stiffened.

"Kurapika?" I ran to his side to see what he saw, I stiffened at the sight of the text.

"T-the corpses were f-fake?!" I stutter

"WHAT?!"

"Ok, the plan changed now what are we doing?" I ask

"God dammit I should've known!" He curses

"We are here to help Kurapika relax, tell us what you need." I put a hand on his shoulder

I can feel Killua get a little jealous but it's not the time.

after we formulate a new plan~

Everyone was sitting in Leorio's car as he drove to our destination. Killua is hiding in the rain to keep track of the troupe for us.