Prologue

I was never fond of the "bad kids" in school. They were always noisy and annoying, and they interrupted my time at the library, studying.

Never would I think I'd be spending time with one, or tutoring one.

Let me explain.

"Hey!" A voice called behind Y/n. "new kid!"

Y/n kept walking.

"New kid! Over here!"

Y/n kept walking.

"Don't ignore me." A hand grabbed the fabric on Y/n's shoulder and whirled her around. "I'm trying to talk to you."

Y/n looked at him in the eyes. "And I'm trying to get to studying," She retorted. "Want to talk to me? Walk with me."

Mudvirce huffed and crossed his arms, despite walkling next to her anyway. "You're always studying. Do you ever do anything, like, fun? Ever heard of that word?"

"You're always fucking with me. Do you ever, like, shut up?"

"Touche."

The two walked in silence for a while. Mudvirce would not make eye contact. "Needed anything else, Anderson?" Y/n asked.

"... I need a tutor-"

"No." Y/n spedwalked into the library. Mudvirce sighed and followed her.

"Please, Y/n! If I don't get anything over a D+ in my subjects, my dad is gonna kill me!"Mudvirce Turned Y/n around again and grabbed her hands. "I beg of thee, please!" He then dramatically dropped to his knees and looked her in the eyes. Y/n grimaced. "get off of me," She snarled. "If this becomes anything other than tutoring, I'm not helping you again. And I'll expose your darkest secret to your bandmates."

Mudvirce's expression darkened. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh you better fucking believe it."

~~~
Short intro to the story, I still have to think this through. I'm back from my eternal slumber. Not sure for how long but, i am lol
                                                                                                    ~ Riot