The Truth

Nya pov:
So Ronin was in the crowd and once I got off the stage he pulled me aside, I asked why and he responded with " well because that little tea shop off yours didn't work out that means that your brother is still in debt from when I saved him in stix from those strangle weeds." And I was speechless I asked what I could do to repay the debt because I didn't have really any money because all of the money I earned went to the debt my parents were in that I had finally managed to pay off and then he said " oh well that's easy, I just bought this club so you can just preform here until your debt is paid off."
He also threatened that if I didn't continue he would call the police and say we owed him money, and I couldn't tell you guys because I'm just as embarrassed as you guys are of me.
"Nya we're not embarrassed of you we were just extremely surprised" Cole said kindly, I always liked Cole he was always so kind and genuine with me.
Kai just sat there looking at the floor looking as pale as a ghost. "Nya that was almost two years ago." Kai said almost scared. "I know" I said quietly "but Wu said I still had to work there because it was the right thing to do and it was good that I was paying off your debt." Kai suddenly looked angry " he also said that I should stay there so I can bring more income in for the family. They all went berserk and ran to master Wu and told him what happed "what do you mean, I would never say such a thing, I would have said to go to the police since he was threatening you."
"Well then who told her  that because she says he looked exactly like you"  jay yelled
"Wait..." I said
"I know who did this, the other day when I was working at the club I saw a certain someone talking to Ronin"
" WHO" they practically yelled at me.
"Camille" I said slowly
"The elemental master of form?" Cole asked
"Yes" I said strongly.
"I think it's about time we give Ronin a little visit..." Kai said angrily.
They all nodded and we left to go seek Ronin
———————————————————————————
395 words and 111 word's including this bit

Hey! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you have any suggestions for other books I'm very open to idea's because I'm thinking of making like Nya one-shots and stuff so if you have ideas, post them in the comments!

Have a good morning/afternoon/night