{+Chapt.1+}

{+Jayan p.o.v+}

      "Mami? SIM!!" I yell upstairs. "Yeah?" My baby brother,Hasim walked downstairs.

"You know where mami went?" He shook his head. "i jus woke up.." Hasim rubbed his head. "oh child ima do yo hair soon,detox dat shit,but whatchu wanna eat?" I asked and Sim shrugged. "Ion knowww can u order something Jay??" He asked. "Ima pay you back!'' He pleaded with me. "Ight,mami moved already?" He shrugged. "well,yeah almost..she said she need time..'' 

"aigh' now whatchu--'' Sim cut me off. "Whens Doris comin," I shrug. "She comin,why? Kouri gettin on ya nerves?" He nodded. "its like she whinin and cryin fa you or doris,i get doris was poppin ha pussy but why tonight?? I aint wanna babysit.'' I laughed as Kouri came down and ran to me, "Jay Jay!'' She babbled,Makin me laugh. "Hey kouri,mommy gon be here soon so put your shoes on ight,sim help her,'' Sim nodded,taking Kouri out my arms and putting her shoes on as doris burst in,screaming at me. "Hey bitch!!" I laughed."Hey Bitch!!" I hugged her,and we heard Kouri say ''Bitch? but das Jay Jay mommy.." We both laughed. "Dont say dat baby girl...but come on we gotta go home,say bye jay jay and si- oh,she sleep,byeeee..'' She said. "Dont be poppin yo pussy!!!" Hasim yelled. "Dat go for you to,Jayan." I smiled,slappin his head. "Mhm yeah okay,''

TIME SKIPPPPPP 

Im layin on my bed when doris call me, "Bitchhhh you know dat nigga Sayvior??" I nod. "yeah why?" she laughed. "I jus saw him he in dis gang,wanna join it?" My eyes widened. "Is you out yo bahamian american ass mind!?" She laughed."think,you want Sayvior,shittt maybe you gon get him??" I nod "You rightttt..Yes bitchhh!" We both laugh,sim was sleepin in my bed cus we aint do a lil siblin movie night in a while so i said why not,he only a kid. "What is they bloods?" she shook her head. "Crip,i think,nigga ion know dis L.A you a philly baby," I shrug. "well im tired i gotta carry Sim an he not dat heavy," She smiled. "ard,byeeee poohhh..'' We hung up and i took sim to his room,following his crutches, 

das all i feel like writin an its 1:46 so bye yalll