Sad

"We lost one of our little kitties today :/ RIP scar, you deserved a better life, hope youre eating all the tuna you can imagine you in heaven #trapcats"

"Ever since our feral cat scar passed away the other cats hardly show up anymore"

"Panic attacks late at night are the worst"

"So bittersweet saying goodbye to my childhood home of 18 years...I'll only be back to Kansas to visit and sleep in hotels from now on.  Strange feeling, but so happy for my mom and dad for taking a chance and moving"

"Im so emotional sometimes and for what"

"I'll always support you no matter what.  The memories we created will live on forever..from travelling the world together to making the most random trap house videos hahah I'll never forget.  Best of luck brother."

"Someone broke into our rental car in san fransisco and they stole everything.  But im most upset about my journal ive been writing in daily for the past 6 months...all my emotions, memories, details of my life just gone.  My 2021 story I cant get back...Im heartbroken"

Not as many as the other ones, but still makes you upset yk.  I present once more, Colby's sad tweets.  Maybe not all, and maybe some arent that sad.  But still.  Love you.