sex life

Izuku owns a mansion. A very large one he shares with his baby, Katsuki. And with a work-from-home Daddy and an online college student Baby, Izuku takes every chance he gets to bend Katsuki over the nearest surface and fuck him stupid. In other words, very healthy and very good sex life those two have.

Like, well, right now.

Katsuki cries as Izuku pins his wrists to the small table out on the top floor balcony, his toes leaving the floor with every other rough thrust from Izuku's cock. He moans and screams, ignoring the shouts from Izuku's neighbors as he's getting fucked so hard he barely remembers his name.

"My filthy fucking slut," Izuki growls, letting go of Katsuki's wrists to grab his hair and yank him back, lifting his head from the table. "Gonna make you my personal cum dump, Kacchan~"

The blond moans out, the pain from his hair getting pulls making tears form in his eyes. His eyes roll back as he shouts into the night air, "Yesyesyes! Daddy! G-Give me your cum! Please!" He cums in one swift stroke from Izuku's hand around his cock and is boneless on the table when Izuku cums inside him, throat hoarse from moaning so loud.

He shivers when he feels Izuku pull out and the greenett's cum leaks down his thighs, he feels dirty, like a slut, and if he had the energy, he'd probably get hard again from that thought alone. Izuku finger-fucks him this time, stuffing his cum deeper inside him.

~~~~

Izuku opens the door to his house one day, after running a few errands for his work. He's met with Katsuki sitting right in the entryway, bouncing on a purple dildo and sliding a clear pocket pussy over his leaking cock. He's naked. He moans when he sees Izuku and slows his bouncing to a slow drag up and a slow drop back down. He fucks into the fake pussy faster though, watching Izuku slowly walk towards him.

"Done with class?" Izuku asks, clearing his throat when Katsuki gives him a smirk. Izuku's hard already.

"Mhm~" Katsuki breaths out, the squelching noises coming from the dildo and the pocket pussy turning him on even more.

Izuku face-fucks Katsuki right then and there, telling him to fuck himself on the dildo and to make sure he never stops fucking into that fake toy. Katsuki squeals when his head is forced all the way down and he cums instantly, filling up the toy. Izuku grinds his hips a few times before pulling out completely and taking the nape of Katsuki's neck, pushing him down onto the floor.

Izuku kneels behind him, grabbing the base of the dildo and pulling it up from where it was suctioned onto the floor. He thrusts it back into the blond, starting to fuck him with it at a rough pace. Katsuki started crying then, his oversensitive cock still buried into that fake toy. "Daddy~! Ah- Oh fuck!"

Izuku pushes his cock inside, right next to the dildo. He moans loud, letting his baby adjust to the change before fucking him steadily with both his cock and the dildo. It only gets better when Izuku starts to call him anything from a slut, to a cock-hungry whore, to a bitch who was only made to take his cock. He tells him how disgusting he is for fucking himself in the middle of the most open room in the house, and Katsuki's cock is hard and throbbing, still inside the pocket pussy.

Katsuki's hand shoots down to shove the toy as far down on his cock as he could as he cums for a second time, screaming and squealing as Izuku never slows down. Not until Katsuki is pumped full with his cum and dripping.

Izuku catches his breath and pulls out, sliding the dildo out of Katsuki as well. He stares at Katsuki's stretched hole, clenching around nothing as cum drips from it. He would definitely get hard again if he wasn't worried about taking care of Katsuki. He coos and tells him how much he loves him, taking him upstairs so they could both bath together. He kisses him over and over, telling him how amazing he is. Then, sucks him off in the shower as an apology for going so rough and suddenly DP-ing him out of nowhere, not that Katsuki minded when he did.

~~~~

They fuck out in Izuku's rose garden another day, on a blanket Izuku had laid down, Katsuki's feet practically by his head as he's spread wide to take Izuku's cock. Before Izuku fucked him, he ate Katsuki out so good the blond saw stars. Just before he cums, Izuku takes the blond's cock, aiming it towards Katsuki's face. And when he cums, Katsuki gives himself a facial, his cum dripping over his eyelashes and lips.

Before Izuku cums, he pulls out and gives Katsuki a facial of his own, before shoving his cock back inside and cumming for a second time a few minutes later. Both he and Katsuki are so loud that Izuku's neighbor, Eijirou asks them to keep it down the next day.

A few months later, they have a threesome with Eijirou, with Katsuki getting DP'd, two facials, and choking on Eijirou's dick that's almost as big as Izuku's. Katsuki also rides Eijirous face while Izuku has the redhead's cock buried inside him, he pushes Katsuki's head down to suck him off while riding Eijirou's cock. Eijirou holds Katsuki over his face and tongue fucks him until Katsuki's squealing and crying around Izuku's cock. Izuku doesn't stop riding Eijirou until the redhead cums twice, then they both fuck into Katsuki's ass.

Before all that was the two facials and Katsuki sucking the redhead off.

Not to mention how many rounds they went and how many toys they used on each other, Eijirou would defiantly be coming back.

~~~~

Katsuki also likes to bounce himself on Izuku's cock while he's working, taking calls and whatnot. He loves when Izuku shoves his fingers in his mouth to keep him down while he bites back sounds of his own. And when Izuku cums, Katsuki keeps riding him, reducing him to whimpers and a blushing red face over the phone until he says he has to go. Katsuki gets shoved back onto Izuku's desk and gets another two creampies inside of him, his punishment for embarrassing Izuku on the phone is Izuku making him do the most embarrassing positions.

The first one, he's up completely on Izuku's desk, his body folded together in a "breeding press" position so only his feet and ass are hanging off the desk. When he's done with that one, Izuku pulls out and tells Katsuki not to move, watching his cum leak from the blond while he thinks of another position.

The second position, Katsuki's legs are pushed so far back his feet really are by his head this time, and Izuku has a hand between them, yanking on his hair to force him to make eye contact with Izuku the whole time. Katsuki's face burns as he pleads for Izuku to cum inside him, Katsuki's already cum three times, and it's about to be four.

Izuku grabs a plug from his desk drawer when they're done and pushes all his cum back inside the blond, telling him he deserves to keep it in like the filthy whore he is. When Izuku gets back to work, he has Katsuki sit on his desk and fuck himself with a dildo, it didn't matter how many times he came, Izuku didn't say to stop.

When Izuku was satisfied, he clocked out from work early and spent the rest of the day spoiling Katsuki as much as he could and praising him every second.

~~~~

Both Katsuki and Izuku would rather die than trade the life they have now. They loved it and each other very, very much. Izuku plans on proposing to Katsuki soon.