Jurassic Park: Chapter 4

Third Person POV

As thunder crashed and water flooded outside, Robert held the radio in his hand with a worried look.

Robert: "Jason, come in."

Only static followed as Robert exhaled a worried breath.

Robert: "Jason, speak to me, son."

Once again, nothing but static was heard, making Robert squeeze the radio and chuck it against the wall.

Robert: "DAMN IT!!!"

John walked over, placing his hand on Robert's shoulder.

John: "Come now, Robert. I'm sure your son is fine. It'll take a lot more than a storm to kill that boy. Plus, he has Rexy."

Robert looked at John and sighed, nodding.

Robert: "I do hope you're right, John."

(Meanwhile)

Inside Rexy's paddock, the waterfall rushed loudly in the rain as the only movement seen could be the water.

Suddenly, the familiar figure of Jason bursted out of the water onto the muddy shore, coughing up water before gasping for air, panting heavily as he flipped onto his back which got covered in mud.

Jason: "After this is over with, I'm asking John for a raise..."

Slowly the boy got up, holding the side of his face when he noticed his bandage was gone, revealing the stitched up injury that travelled from his left brow to his chin, his vision being slightly hazy due to lack of light and the leftover pain.

Jason: "Damn..."

The boy then stood up carefully, making sure he wasn't impaled by any sticks when he was swept away by the river. Thankfully nothing was stuck inside him.

Jason made his way down a small path that was next to the running river, walking calmly as his good eye glowed slightly while the other gave off a faint glow.

Once at the end of the path, Jason saw and emergency exit in the fence, going through both doors before seeing a gas powered jeep.

Jason: "Why didn't I ask dad to teach me how to drive...?"

The boy started to jog through the rain, making his way to the visitor center when he noticed a jeep driving away, trying to make it stop but it just drove past him but Jason recognized the driver.

Jason: "Nedry?"

Jason was ready to brush it off as nothing but had a gut feeling that almost pulled him to Nedry.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back at the Tyrannosaur paddock, the goat that was previously brought up from the feeder bleeted out as it got soaked in the rain. Alan could be seen talking to Donald before he closed the tour car door, running back to the one he shared with Ian.