basically just starting credits

LUNAR'S CHARACTERS:

Scary Larry's Minion

Glowup Specialist Jessica
Surgeon Jessica
Mayor Jessica

Parasitic Bean Lord
Wedding Parasitic Bean Lord

Super Hot Spy

MATI'S CHARACTERS:

Scary Larry
Glowed Up Happy Larry
Wedding Larry
Depressed Scary Larry

UNPAID EXTRAS:

Popcat/Rainbow
Catgirl (AKA Rainbow's helper)
Zombie Kid
Zombie

IMPORTANT THINGS TO MENTION!!

If you haven't read the character list that's find but please read this or else some things won't make sense.

Mati's pronouns are she/her, and so I'll be using she/her pronouns for ALL of her characters, regardless of what their original character's gender is.

Lunar's pronouns are they/them (just to make it easier, for those that have come from my og acc then iykyk), and so I'll be using they/them pronouns for ALL of their characters.

To sum up the important parts because I'm aware that people are lazy, MATI'S CHARACTERS' PRONOUNS = SHE/HER, LUNAR'S CHARACTERS' PRONOUNS = THEY/THEM

EXTRA INFO:

I am mainly on ao3, and am currently in the process of writing a story. So I'm not updating this often!! I plan on writing out the entire thing and then posting the entire thing to just one chapter, maybe have another chapter or two be non-canon, but keep in mind that I will not be updating this unless I get the time to. I already have a busy life plus a horrible sleep schedule. Since I'm guessing (hoping, honestly) that no one will find/read this, it really shouldn't be a problem. However, I just wanted to address it.

The next chapter I upload will be the entire CANON story. Everything afterwards will not be canon to the roleplay.

And to anyone who happens on this who was on the server that day, I'm so sorry for likely traumatising you with our roleplay. We will (not) get therapy because we can afford it (no we can't, we're broke, and our parents aren't gonna believe that we need therapy over a three hour Roblox roleplay.)