Chapter 6

'Few days later, Nobita goes to school as he got his request granted as he ask permission from the director to take break for few months as he wants to focus on his education. Doraemon has return to the future as he knew Nobita will doing just fine as his mission is complete. To Nobita on the way to school along with Shizuka who insists on going with him which he is okay with it.'

"Its been months since the last time I go to school." He stated. Shizuka looks at him. "I'm sure you will doing just fine. You're the smartest student in our class now, rivaling Dekisugi-san." She assured. Nobita just nodded. "Well I guess so but... I need to focus on study more. I've a dream that I want it achieved." He said.

She smiles at him with a blush on her face

She smiles at him with a blush on her face. "Have faith in yourself. I know you can achieve it because I have total faith in you, Nobita-san." She said enthusiastically. Nobita just can smile. "Thank you Shizuka-san. It means a lot coming from you." He stated, returning the gesture. Meanwhile, Dekisugi, Suneo and Gian observe Shizuka when she's with Nobita.

"It is just me or Shizuka-kun looks at Nobi-kun not as a friend but as a lover?" Dekisugi asked. Suneo narrowed his eyes. "I say the last part. It seems she isn't gonna let him get away this time." He answered. Gian nodded in agreement. "Yeah I agree. Welp, your loss Dekisugi. She now madly in love with Nobita." He added.

He smiles. "Not really. If Shizuka-kun chose Nobi-kun then it's fine with me. I do love her but I can't force her to love me again like she used to. She deserves to be happy, especially with someone like him. I know he will cherish her." He said. Suneo interjects. "It's not that easy. Don't forget Nobita is Sumire-chan's boyfriend. I don't think she just stand aside and let Shizuka-chan took him away from her." He stated with seriousness.

Gian nodded. "Yup. Suneo made a good point. Welp, it's gonna be a cat fight for those two. I'm certainly not envy Nobita in this point." He added. Suneo and Dekisugi can only laugh nervously. To Nobita and Shizuka.

She looks down at his hand as she really want to hold his hand at this point. *In mind: Screw this! I've to show him that I truly in love with him now!* She took his hand into hers, holding it firmly. Nobita certainly didn't expect this when he felt the warmth of her hand on his. "S-Shizuka-san...? What are y--" Before he could finish his sentence, she cut him off.

"I know you and Sumire-san are together but I can't help it... I... I love you, Nobita-san..." She said with tears in her eyes. Nobita looks down as he knew that she's seriously mean it. "Shizuka-san..." He sighed. "I understand how you feel about me since I once feel the same way you do... if I don't have a girlfriend, I would say yes but the thing is I do. I don't want to cheat on her, it's wrong. I love her just as much as she loves me." He said sadly.

"I can tell that you seriously mean it but if she doesn't agree, you have to give up on me. Think about it thoroughly. You two means everything to me..." He added, freeing his hand off hers and walks away. Shizuka clenches her fist tightly as she knew what she need to do. "I will make sure she agree. I do it fair and square." She stated with determination as she refused to give up on him, the boy she loves so much.

The trio behind her shakes their heads with a deep, soothing sighs escape their lips. "Oh boy.. she's really fired up today.." That was all they can say.