Thuggin With My Rounds (Meeting the gang)

Robin: I'm so ready to have this baby, girl, because I am tired of this big ass belly (robin laughs into the phone)

Malaysia: Girl, you got a few more weeks. You just want to be outside.

Robin: So what best friend, who telling me what?

Malaysia: shitttt I'm not telling you nothing girl you a mess, though.

Robin: (robin grabs her stomach from the pain) Ouch! Oh my God! girl, these Braxton hicks Anit no joke for real for real (yelling into the phone mad loud)

Malaysia: BITCH! stop yelling in my ear I don't care about that pregnant shit, I'll come knock some silence into your ass (jokingly, she laughed)

Robin: My bad bitch that shit hurt ODEE.

Malaysia: Anyways, how my god kids doing? They didn't call me today.

Robin: One right here asking me for money for her trip on Monday, she better ask me on Monday today Saturday like leave me alone before I send your ass to bed early on the weekend.

Ayana: Maaa, why you got to always tell it all?

Robin: What are you going to do? Beat me up? (robin coughs) little girl please leave me alone.

Ayana walks to her bedroom.

Malaysia: Why you are being mean to my goddaughter, I'll send her money later on when my check hit my account. God-mommy got you baby! (yelling through the phone)

Robin: She can't even hear you, she went in her room ha !

Malaysia: Whatever I'm going to still send it to her, anyways Dant'e just got home from the streets let me tend to him love you best friend goodnight. (Malaysia kisses through the phone)

Robin: Mhm, good night girl. (click! robin hangs up)

Robin gets up to use the bathroom and then goes back to bed, Jayzion held her until she went back to sleep peacefully)

Next morning...

RING RING ! Jayzion gets up to pick up the house phone.

Jayzion: Good morning! (Jayzion says to the caller)

Jayzion's Boss: Good afternoon, is what you meant to say Mr. Wood! (the boss chuckled)

Jayzion: OH FUCK! I'm late

JB: Yeah you are, so I advise you to come to the office RIGHT AWAY!

Jayzion: Not a problem, I'm so sorry I overslept I was up with my wife due to Braxton hick's sir. I'll be right in.

JB: Okie Dokie See Ya! (hangs up)

(Jayzion runs back to the bedroom)

Jayzion: Baby, wake up I'm late for work.

Robin: Nigga, I'm already up, you think i didn't hear you using my pain for an excuse because you late? you prick.

Jayzion: Can you just iron my suit while I shower really fast?

Robin: It's already done baby, i did it while 'I WAS IN PAIN" (saying sarcastically and yelling)

Jayzion: Calm down please, you're going to make my baby head hurt with all that yelling thank you now I be right back

15 minutes later Jayzion comes out the shower and gets dressed.

Robin: Here baby I made you a sandwich, no mayo I love you and have a good day at work (kisses him goodbye)