Hello there!

Please add this book to your library and chuck us a follow to stay updated on the release date :)

Welcome back everyone! It's great to see you all again.

Malice of the Mad Witch is the sixth instalment of the Witchfire Series. It is also going to be free to read.

As such, I had to make the cover for this book myself (Wattpad only commissions covers for stories with paywalls). What do you think? Does it look like it belongs to the series? I'm still new to photoshop, so any and all advice is much appreciated.

Updates will begin following the completion of Wyld Thorns, the third book in the Wyld Heart series. That is also free to read if you're looking for something to binge in the meantime!

Finally, I've been spending a fair bit of time on TikTok learning how to promote self-published stories

Finally, I've been spending a fair bit of time on TikTok learning how to promote self-published stories. I'm making a short series on how to write a book if anyone is interested, and there's plenty of book memes to cleanse the palette. I'd love to see you there!

The link is also in my bio if that's easier than scanning a QR core.

Until the next time, my friends

Stay toasty,
- AJ