prologue

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

BEGINNING:
A new path

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

THE ONCE BLUE SKY WAS NOW COVERED WITH DARK CLOUDS THAT COVERED THE SHINING SUN.

Her onyx eyes stared empty at the sky. Nothing could be seen shining in her eyes except it was empty and full of, hatred.

A bird was flying above,  circling around her lying figure who had no motive to even get up from the dirty ground. It caws from above as if mocking her that it was flying freely. Mocking her that it had more freedom. She inspected the bird that had black feathers, and she confirmed it was a crow.

She maybe thought that it was trying to find a place it could hide before it rained, but not before mocking her and flew away as if not caring.

Though, she could only stare at the sky it once flew as the smell of blood came running through her nose. The smell made her want to puke and throw up. The smell of her blood and the ones she killed made her want to run away and never turn back.

She could only glance around, all she could see was blood and destroyed debris around that was the cause of the battle she was in.

She could see a lying figure far away from her, before turning her head to the side as she glanced at the person whom she killed.

The person whom she was supposed to despise, the person who separated her from her own family.

But yet, she couldn't bring herself to hate him, after all, he was the one who took care of her. The one who she considers as her friend, a brother, a father, and her family. He was the one who took care of her despite he was the one who took everything from her.

She understands him, it was an order from the man whom she truly hates. The man who had the idea of taking her away from her parents. The man who was a coward that she easily killed. It was a man who was envious of her biological father, he knew he couldn't beat him so he instead kidnapped his daughter; separating them away.

She was locked away because of him, she didn't know much of the outside world because of him. He experimented on her for hours until she could no longer walk, her only family whom she considered could only watch from the sidelines.

She developed trauma because of him and his cruel acts, resulting in unlocking something from her clan. The famous sharingan of the UCHIHAS.