Chapter 4: Meeting Again!

PART-1

It's night, around 10:00pm irukkum...Jeeva & Priya rendu perum ippodhan thoonga poraanga...

Jeeva is wearing a red t-shirt and black track pants with messy hair and bed la paduthutu irukkaru...he remembers the incident that made his heart flutter for the first time...He thinks about how Priya fell on him, how he catched her and recollects her face features...(smiles) Suddenly his heart starts to beat faster...He keeps his right hand over his left chest as a sudden reflex to his raising heart beat...

J: (talks to himself) Ennadhu idhu namma heart beat velila kekudhu?!! 😯 Aprom...andha ponnu yaara irukkum?? Idhuvaraikum avala namma college la paaththey illaye...yaara irukkum?? 🤔

Suddenly he gets a message in his phone...

Meanwhile Priya....ippodhaan kulichitu varaanga and she is wearing a white paijama kurta with red dots, free hair la irukaanga...She goes in front of the mirror and starts to braid her hair... suddenly she remembers how she fell over jeeva, how he catched her and how he was looking at her and how she felt a strange vibe that she had never felt before....(slightly blushes)...

Pr: (talks to herself) Andha paiyyan yaara irukkum? Nallavela Avan pudikalana na keela vilindhurupen...Thank God. But yaarunu thaan theriyala ?

Suddenly she gets a message in her phone...

Both Jeeva and Priya see the message it's from their college group...

The message:
Dear RKY Students,
We are pleased to inform you all that the most awaited intercollegiate culturals, "Sangamam 2k22" is going to be held within 2 weeks. Sorry for informing you'll at such a short notice but we are confident that you'll will win the trophy on behalf of our college. Everyone can start practicing from day after tomorrow as there is a surprise for you'll tomorrow. Keep guessing!
Regards
RKY College of Arts and Science

J: (Excited look) Super ! Cup uh nammaku dhaan! Naalaike poyi namma kattchi la aalungala sethudalaam...Seekrom poyi thoonganum...

Jeeva happy ah oru jump panni bed la poyi viluraaru...He dozes off to sleep...

Pr: (Not so interested look) Haiyo nethuthaan college final year oda first day ve aaramichidhu...half day edho party nu oatitu ippo naalaiki surprise nu, naalaanaiki culturals practice nu solraanga....apo epodhan ivanga class nadathuvanaga....Ennamo namma self study pannuvom...adhudhaan correct. Seekron poyi thoongu Priya naalaiki seekrama elundhrikanum.

She too crashes in bed and falls asleep...

It's 10:20pm now....Camera shows a silent and alone road. A girl is running for her life...rendu rowdy pasanga avala thorathitu varanga...kannula bayathoda ava vegama oadura...She reaches a roadside shop...anga oru rendu peru saaptutu irukaanga...but avungalaam old man and konjo week ana person..and andha kadai owner oru aunty so yaaraalayum help panna mudiyala....

The two rowdies are holding her hand now...the girl is none other than our kaviya...
Kaviya tries to free herself.

People there: Dei ! Andha ponna vidunga da...konjo kuda manasatchiye illa...vidunga da...

Suddenly a strong hand takes hold of both the rowdies...they leave kaviya's hand as they couldn't handle the pain caused by that person's hold as he is too strong...

They cry in pain...Kaviya apdiye turn panni paakuraanga. A man...a real man was he...she just gets lost in for a second but comes back to reality...

He beats them black and blue and they both run for their lives...

K: (Apdiye oru bayam + admiration la paakuraanga)

He: Yaenga, ungalukku onnum aagala la? Ellam okay thana?