From Novice to Navigator - A Woman's Journey through Responsibilities

29th January, 2015, the marriage day of a girl who daughter of a proud father soon going to be a responsible wife of in-law’s house. A girl who doesn’t even like to boil a water or make a tea who doesn’t know how to cook even Sabzi and roti, will now be a bride and have to take care of everything.
Marriage which is a turning phase for every girl in her life, where she starts a second life from scratch, a day before she is in her house enjoying every bit and next day boom, you are at a place where you don’t have even a single idea of what to do and what not. The nervousness inside, all she can hope is from her husband, the smiling face outside but self-question and self-doubt going inside her mind, whether she can do or not, the mistakes any what not.
The first day where a bunch of people wandering around her taking pictures asking things where she has to recognize every member one by one.
The sweet making ritual, the traditional Indian culture, where she decides to make halwa for everyone. She calms herself down in every bit of second while making halwa, though she knows how to make but her nervousness inside askes her many questions. She puts some halwa to god and rest serves to family. The phrase – the first impression is the last impression is what she is now facing with. Her mother in law, her husband and every family member start to taste. Finally, she gets praised by everyone and a drop of tears rolled from her eyes of happiness.

The days passed by, she gets busy in her household works, takes up the responsibility of everything, the in laws husband house everything.
Two years passed, now she has turned whole up-side down from a girl that does nothing in her house to a perfectionist who holds up in everything, an impatient girl to a most patience girl way matured.
8th January 2017, a very beautiful moment arouses into her life. A baby boy enters into her life, the most precious moment and happiest moment of her life.
But complication comes up after the delivery as the baby boy was unable to breath properly. He has been taken to higher child unit where he was kept almost for 15 days. But the all things come to a good end.
Now one more responsibility adds up to her life. Taking care of a baby day and night, waking up all night so that the baby could sleep peacefully. Seeing home works, husband works, managing home and baby doing all the things at once makes her life full of hectic she can barely even sleep for an hour in a day. Dark circle starts to come under her eyes. Some times it comes a day when she wants to fully give up from on everything, but her inside soul wouldn’t allow her to do that. She hides her tears so that no one could see her pain.
Days passed by and the baby boy starts getting older. The more he grows the more notorious he gets day by day. Now it has become more hectic for her to take up all the things but she barely having any options does everything all alone.
On the other side, she also wanted to pursue her career forward as all her friends were now working somewhere but she holds up here only in her marriage life. To this her husband supports her and ask her to pursue further. She takes admission in B.Ed. Though she takes admission and also her husband support was also there, she is the only one who has to take care of the baby, home and everything.
It becomes a mixed feeling for her now. Now she prepares food in the morning for everyone, goes to college, does all home works, studies for her own, makes her son study as he is about to get admitted in school.
Things passed by, and after some years, she’s again expecting soon a baby. But some complication comes up in between. Child stops showing movement in the womb. But doctor holds her tight up and gave her a hope. But she’s now all worried, but keeps all her on herself as she is the only one who has to do take up all responsibility. As she is expecting a baby, there adds one more heads up to her. Her first son has now grown older and goes to school. She goes to college where also has to take care of her upcoming baby more carefully due to little movement in the womb. During her next visit, it was shown all ok and no complications are now with her.
During her pregnancy days, exams comes in between, studying for exam, making her son study for exams, taking up all house responsibility really makes up the most burden days of her life.
Seeing her all day’s tasks, her husband giver her a full support. He starts to take care of some parts so that it would not be a burden to her for everything. See her husband support reliefs her little bit.
There a time comes when her brother marriage arrives during her pregnancy along with her exams. Anyhow she manages to do rituals of marriage, giver her exams and manages everything. To which the results show, she’s the second topper of her class which gives her a sense of proud.
Due to some complications she had before, her labor pain starts before the expected time given by doctor. All of a sudden, we all were given the news of a baby boy again. We all were very happy and enjoying but little did she knows that there’s one more responsibility now add up to her.
Her story, marked by sacrifice and growth, epitomized resilience. As she navigated each chapter, she held onto the hands that supported her - her husband's unwavering presence and her own unwavering determination. With each challenge surmounted, she emerged stronger, a testament to the strength of a woman's spirit.
A woman's responsibilities are as diverse as they are vital. From nurturing families to contributing to society, women play a pivotal role in shaping the world around them. Balancing roles as caregivers, homemakers, professionals, and community members, women's responsibilities encompass both the domestic and public spheres. Their capacity to manage households, educate children, support partners, and contribute to the workforce highlights their resilience and adaptability. As societal norms evolve, recognizing and supporting women's responsibilities becomes crucial in fostering equality and empowerment.