Day 1

<Author POV>

"Brownie, brownie, brownie! Brownie, brownie, brownie. BROWNIE!!" Felix repeated, happily making brownie mix. "Making brownie's for lee minho~"

He looks over to find a liquid for the brownies. "Where did i put it?" He then finds a pink liquid. "Hm, eh, its fine, its just liquid." He then puts some of the liquid in the mix. He then continues chanting brownie, over and over again.

"Time to bake the brownies!" He smiled and put the brownies in the oven. "Lalalala~"

He then took the brownies out of the oven and decorated them.

"Perfect!" He then puts the brownies in a box. "I hope minmin likes them.

<At Practice>

Minho was talking to 3racha, seungmin, jeongin, and hyunjin. "So, minho hyung, you wanna come to our studio today?" , "I would love to hannie!"

Felix came rushing in with brownies. "Minho hyung! I made you brownies!" Minho turned around and smiled. "Thank you lixie!"

Felix smiled. Minho took one and ate it. "How is it hyung?" , "Mhm!" , "Well lets get back to practice guys!" And thats what they did, they got back to their practice.

Soon practice ended. Minho forgot about the 3racha studio thing, and just went home.

"Ah~ so tired. I just want a nice bath." Minho took off his clothes and got into the bath. "Ah~ So good, This bath feels so nice~"

He then got a text from channie.

Channie hyung!
Lee know hyung! Did you
forget about going to our
studio after practice?

'Oh crap!" Yep minho forgot.

Me!
I'm so sorry!
I'm in the bath rn
so once im done, i
can run to you guys.

Channie hyung!
Oh no! Its fine! You relax.
I'll tell jisung and changbin
that your relaxing at home,
you know how they are.

Me!
You sure? I dont
want to dissapoint
them..

Channie hyung!

I'm sure, now, you treat yourself to a warm bath.

Me!
Ok..Thank you

hyung!

Channie hyung!
Ofc, now relax and i'll see you tmr.

Minho then put his phone down and sank more in the tub. "This is the life!" Minho then got out of the bath.

Minho dried his hair, dried his body, and got dressed into some pajamas. "Man, i feel so guilty about forgetting jisung, chanie, and binnie..." He said as he finsihed brushing his teeth.

He got in bed and then slept.

<The next day>

Minho woke up feeling dizzy. He got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and...

"AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed. Minho had b--bies, his voice sounded a little bit softer, longer hair, and his thing wasnt there anymore! And, he felt really emotional all of sudden.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!" He then started crying out of no where. "Why am i crying!?" , "I'm not gonna tell the others about this.. SHIT" He yelled as he got a phone call from...

YANG JEONGIN.

'NO NO NO!' He didnt want to answer but he did. Minho answered the phone. "Hello?" , "Hyung? Why arent you at practice?" "Uh, i woke up late.. "Coughing" Ahg.. I just dont feel good today." "Hyung, i know fake coughing, so dont try and skip practice today!" "Fine! I'm coming." He then hung up the phone.

He then went to his closet. "Atleast i have an oversized hoodie so i can hide these..." , "Where did my pants go!?" All minho found were shorts or skirts. "Whatever." Minho grabbed the hoodie, and a skirt. "They will understand... right?"

He got undressed and put on the clothes.

"Cute, i guess

"Cute, i guess..." He said and then he left.

He made it to practice. He hesitated to go inside, but then he went in.

"Hyung there you are-" Everyone was stairing at him. When i say him, i mean, his b--bs. "HEY! EYES UP HERE YOU DIPSHITS" Everyone then had there eyes to minho. "What happened?" , "I dont know! I woke up and saw my long hair and these things!"

Han then walked up to minho and grabbed his waist and looked at him. "First of all, have you been crying?'' Minho was dead silent. He was flustered to the point his ears went red as shit.

"H-Hannie.." , "Yes beautiful?" Minho was actully dying. "L-let go.. please, to close!''