Chapter 22

JIMIN'S POV

What is happening to me? I've never been like this since...since my mom died. From then on, I've never known what fear is. I became ruthless, cold and fearless, never wanting to feel like that ever again. But she came. She had to come and ruin everything. Just...seeing that face, hearing her voice sent shivers down my spine. How dare she show up after what she did to me...to us! We trusted her and she betrayed us, almost taking away what I have left in this world...the hyungs. Tears start falling down my cheeks. A warm, soft, touch wiping them away. Her warmth and her presence being the only thing that can calm me down. My sweet Y/N.

Y/N: It's okay, let it out. I'm here for you Jimin.

I pull her closer and bury my face in her neck, as I slowly drift off to sleep. I feel her soft lips kissing my forehead. How lucky am I to have her in my life!

The next morning I wake up to find Y/N still asleep. I peck her lips and head to the bathroom to take a nice bath. I wear something comfortable, I don't feel like going to the company. I go back to the room to find it empty. Where did she go? I head downstairs to find her singing happily while making breakfast. I head towards her and hug her from the back and bury my face in her neck.

Jimin: I could get used to this you know?

Y/N: *chuckles* Well goodmorning to you too. Someone is feeling a little better.

Jimin: Whenever you're with me, I'm always better.

She turns around to face me. Damn, I could get lost in those eyes, and those rosy lips make it hard to not kiss her. She kisses my cheeks and smiles sweetly. Her smile is the only thing that can light up my dark world. O
I press my lips against hers. I just couldn't resist. She kisses me back. I pull her by her waist to deepen the kiss. We suddenly get interrupted by loud noises coming in through the door.

Hobi: Heyyy!! There they are! Our favourite couple!

They all laugh. I look over to see Y/N blushing. She's adorable! I then leave her to go sit with the hyungs. She brings the food and sits beside me.

Tae: Ahh, you are so pretty! If only I saw you first.

Namjoon: Yah, Taehyung-ah be careful, Jimin looks like he might choke you*laughs*

All: *Laughs*

I glare at Tae. He better be careful of what he says. The hyungs laugh and laugh, while I glare at them. Y/N then puts her hand on mine and chuckles.

Jin: Y/N, aren't you going to work today?

Y/N: Nah, I didn't want to leave him alone so I'm not going.

Hobi: Soo adorable!!

I blush at her sweet words. I look away so they don't see me blushing.

Hours later the hyungs leave. Y/N is busy cleaning the dishes. Doesn't she know that I have people to do that? After she was done she headed to the bedroom while I stayed to watch kdramas. She then walks down, looking terrified. I run to her looking concerned.

Jimin: What's wrong?

She stutters and starts trembling. I look down at her phone and take it. Who...sent this? No, it can't be. I can't let her be in danger. I can't let him take her away from me!

Y/N's POV

I head up to the bedroom. I head to the bathroom to wash my face when my phone rings. I rush to look, thinking that it was Jk. As I read the texts, my blood ran cold. I started shaking in fear and horror. Who is this? What do they want from me?

Unknown: Hello Y/N! I know you don't know who I am, but you will very soon!

Unknown: You're Jimin's girl aren't you? If I were you, I'd stay away from him. You don't know what he's capable of!

Unknown: This is your address right? (picture of their apartment) Don't be surprised once you get a visit from me, sweetheart. You and your brother better watch your back! You never know who's watching!

My face turned pale. How does he know about my brother? I muster every strength in my body and ran downstairs to Jimin. He looks at me, seeing me terrified. He runs to me to see what's wrong. He takes my phone and looks at the messages. His face turns pale.

Jimin: Who sent this to you!?

Y/N: I-I...don't know. *crying* Jimin, I-I...please, he t-threatened my brother, h-he knows where we live...

Jimin: Shh, hey hey, it's okay I'm here. No one will hurt you alright? Listen to me, I need you to call your brother and tell him to come here, just to be safe!

Y/N:O-okay...

*ON CALL:*

Jk: Y/N, what's up?

Y/N: Listen I need you to come to Jimin's mansion. I'll send you the address. Get here as quick as you can

Jk: Why, what's wron-

Y/N: I don't have time to explain, just get here okay?

Jk: Okay, I'm on my way.
*HANGS UP *

What's happening? Why am I receiving death threats all of a sudden? Why does he mention Jimin? Does he know anything? What does this have to do with me?