Exciting news!

Hi. It's been a while. I hope you're doing well. There are couple of things I want to talk about.

Patreon
I made an account on the platform to build a community of people who love my books and want to support me.
There's only one tier-membership so you won't be missing out anything.
If you want to join, the link is on my page bio.
I'm excited to see you there. (I'll be sharing excerpts from the new version of Heath and a small town romance I've been working on)

Publishing news
There are going to be 4 books in the series (2 for Heath & Hope and 2 for Marie & Sebastian)
If you follow me on Instagram and TikTok you already know I'm done with book one of H&H. Now I'm moving onto the second book which I plan on finishing by the end of this year.
Part one of H&H will be released next year in summer. I haven't decided on the month yet.

Sign up for my newsletter and follow me on other platforms to keep up with the updates.

I don't get online on Wattpad anymore, the reason being the fans of this book have such hateful things to say about me taking down this book. It breaks my heart. I love every single one of you! I really do. You guys have changed my life. You allow me to follow my dream. A big part of me can't wait to see you hold my books in your hands. I really want to see that. It's my biggest dream ever—second is to meet you guys someday!

The new version of Heath is so good. It has so many good scenes I can't wait for you to read. I feel a little confident that you guys will love it.

Thanks for sticking around for so long! I'm grateful for your support and love!

I believe the next time I update it'll be the official release news. See you in 2024.

—————————-