I can help you if you need

Bart, like the stubborn bastard he was, waited until the last second to tell Jaime he had reached his heat. Jaime had been able to smell it on him all morning, cedarwood and slick, and Bart had been sweaty and feverish for a little while now. Jaime was just waiting for an invitation.

Bart apparently didn’t feel the need to use words, he just climbed onto Jaime’s lap after they finished lunch, started purring and rubbing his face in the scent gland on Jaime’s neck. Jaime did like a direct omega.

“Mm, bedroom, I don’t really want to know what stupid Alpha brained thing I would do if any of my friends walked in right now,” Jaime told the omega writhing in his lap. Bart blinked up at him, mind nearly lost to need, but he did crawl off of Jaime and pull him to his bedroom and their makeshift nest.

It wasn’t like they had extra clothes to scent the nest or even soft blankets or extra pillows, they were technically squatting in a show condo that had been abandoned. Nevertheless, Bart had pulled together a nice enough looking nest with what he had.

They both stripped quickly, and efficiently, neither worried about neatness just getting into the nest. Every time Jaime looked over at him Bart was running his eyes all over Jaime. His gaze was heavy but unexpectedly not judgmental, Jaime knew he was a little on the good side for an Alpha, he had muscle. Bart didn’t seem to care.

He figured Bart had lost vocal capacity and couldn’t formally offer Jaime a place in his nest, but he did wait outside of it until Bart motioned him in. They settled together for a moment, Bart's skin was hot and slick with sweat, but he was still nice to be wrapped around.Now Jaime was a bit over average for an Alpha Bart had the problem, he was huge for an omega, a veritable wall of muscle.

Jaime was ridiculously into it.

Bart chirped suddenly and burrowed in closer to Jaime, rubbing his cheek across Jaime’s chest.

“What is it amor, what do you need?” Jaime asked knowing he wouldn’t get much in the way of an answer.

“Alpha,” Bart managed to whine out before rolling onto his back and spreading his legs wide. Jaime moved down and climbed between Bart’s open legs.

Now this was a sight for a painting. Miles of muscle and glistening skin, intercepted with rugged scars that all looked like they had interesting stories, Bart's magnificent thighs bracketed a cock that was actually Beta average instead of omega small. And the piece de resistance, his pretty pink pussy, decorated with neatly trimmed red curls and absolutely gushing slick.

Wasting no time Jaime dove in, ignoring the omega’s cock, for now, Jaime latched on to his clit and sucked, Bart started to squeeze his legs together but thankfully remembered not to before Jaime got crushed. But oh, what a way to go.

God, he tasted good, clean, slightly salty, just a bit of a bittersweet tang. Jaime could drown in his slick, and fully intended to try at least. He brought up the hand that hadn’t moved to Bart’s thigh to hold him open, and slipped in one finger to start with. He was hot and tight, so wet and he sucked Jaime’s digit in farther.

Pretty soon he added another, and began his search. With crooked fingers he rubbed at Bart’s walls while his mouth switched between dancing along where his fingers disappeared into Bart, and flicks to his clit. He could do this for hours and was going to for as long as Bart would let him.

He noticed when tremors started wracking Bart’s thighs and he latched onto his clit once again sucking and flicking his tongue quickly. Bart arched up, shouting, and trapped Jaime’s head between his glorious thighs as his orgasm hit him. Jaime slowed down his actions, gentling them but not stopping.