never trust a dog with orange eyebrows

hey, current me here, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHYYY

This is based off a writing prompt I saw where you look in a book on a certain page on a certain row or whatever.

Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows

-from witches abroad by Terry Pratchett

Third person pov:

"Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows!" Coran warned ( my phone autocorrects coran to CORAN so I apologize if I don't realize and leave it there).

"There you go with your odd superstitions, do I really have to listen to them all?" Keith complained exhaustedly.

Coran looked him dead in the eyes. "Yes. AND NOW! On with what I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," coran ranted on about 'never get between two mirrors' and other odd superstitions.

Even Shiro was getting bored.

Lance finally spoke up "Can we go to the space mall now?"

Allura sighed, "coran I think they've learned their lesson from last time, just let them go."

"Okay, BUT! We will lend you some money this time as to not have a... Repeat... Of last time." Coran finished

~Time skip to when they got to the space mall brought to you by my lazy ass~

When they got to the space mall they were immediately unleashed, Keith froze as he saw a 'Spencer's' and a 'hot topic' right next to each other and went off in that direction.

Hunk saw a cooking store with appliances / ingredients and immediately went there to check it out.

Pidge went to look for some electrical things (as in computers /iPhones and shit).

Shiro went off to the Earth store to see what he could find.

And that left Lance. He was looking around when he saw something peculiar... It was a dog, a Rottweiler in fact, and it seemed to be beckoning him over.

Keiths pov:

I was grabbing practically everything from this place, there was t-shirts for MCR (RIP), Bullet for my Valentine, Picture us tiny, and other bands that I like.

After I was done shopping I went to the meetup spot at the fountain, hunk was the only one there already.

Hunk POV:

At the kitchen store I didn't really see anything of interest So I just grabbed some baking soda and chocolate chips, so I went back to the fountain.

Pidge POV:

While I was scavenging the electronics store, I saw a gaming console, I grabbed it but couldn't buy any games since I kind of blew all my money on the console. It doesn't matter though, I can just get some next time we go here.

I went to the meetup spot to see hunk and Keith already waiting.

Shiro POV:

The Earth store was filled with people, I didn't realize how popular it was. After a bit of Navigating through the maze of people, I found a mug that said '#1 dad'. I decided to buy that cuz the team already called me 'space dad ' so why not, and I headed back to the fountain.

Lance POV:

The dog seemed to be beckoning me towards it... I didn't really have anything better to do so I approached it.

Suddenly, it spoke, "hello! How are you? Anyways straight to business, I have a limited edition game update here on this hardware, I can give it to you, but with a price..."