☆- Welcome -☆

Hello everyone

this is just here to explain how this book will work, and some rules (kind of). 

Please read this before continuing with the book, Thank you in advance. 

So,

1. This will play out like one of those Gacha reaction vids you see on YouTube, except with pictures and rarely videos.

2. I'm a multi-shipper, so there will be multiple ships included.

3. You can request a chapter that revolves around a certain ship as long as it's not adult x minor or incest of any kind.

4. There will be certain chapters that include some of my headcanons so don't come for me if you see one.

5. There will contain Swearing, inappropriate jokes & Images, gore & blood. These will not be in all chapters, will will be in some. (There will be a warning)

6. Of you notice any mistakes, feel free to tell me nut please do so on a non aggressive or rude way. 

7. If you don't like a ship that is presented, you don't have to read the part containing it but don't be rude or disrespectful.

                                                           ☆——————☆

Bonus: You can request for them to react to cursed ships (not as an actual ship.)

                                                           ☆——————☆

That is all! Enjoy! ♡