Chapter 2

Author's Pov

After a very long ride Jake and his grandma finally reach their destination,"Jake wake up were here now"his grandma waking him up on a deep slumber,after her few attemp jake's finally woke up"I'll open the house then you open the trunk so we can easily carry our thing inside".

Jake made his way to trunk and open it, not long after Jake and his grandma carry half of the things just a few boxes left in the trunk.

Time Skip

After they carry all their things Jake and his grandma deside to rest a bit before they fix their things and decorate their new house....."halmeoni i fix here in the living room then you fix the kitchen"Jake say as he see his grandma standing up"that's what I'm about to say hahaha"his grandma said while walking straight to the kitchen"oh ok I'll start here then".

Jake's Pov

I was about to start when suddenly i see a wooden box inside an a cabinet i got curious what's inside of it,I stare at it for a moment and desire to open it, I raised one eyebrow when i see what's inside the box, it's a small silver blade with a garnet stone in the middle,I was mesmerized in that blade,while staring at the blade I notice that there was a note in the left side of the blade, i take the note and when I was about to read it grandma suddenly grab it out of my hand and put it back to the wooden box.

"Where did you get this!?" Ask by my shock grandma"I just saw it in that cabinet"I pointed out the cabinet where i see the box"don't even try to touch this ok blade" grandma say to me sternly"but why?"I ask confused"just don't ok and don't ask anymore"grandma say before walking out taking the wooden box with here,I just left there dumfounded.

Time Skip

It's already 7:30PM when we finish, we got hungry so grandma cook something for us, while wait for the food i watch random videos in my phone, not even a five minutes grandma came back with food.

After eating I wash the dish and I was about to watch again when grandma called me"Jake sleep now you have school tomorrow i already enrolled you and your things and uniform is in your room now, go rest now".

After grandma called me i run to my room to sleep because I was excited to go to school 'i excited to meet new friends'i thought before dozing off.

To be continued.....