Middle names

Bellatrix smiled and said, "You should give them middle names, my Lord. Names that honor our ancestors and our allies."

Voldemort nodded and said, "You are right, my love. Middle names are important. They show our respect and gratitude to those who have helped us and shaped us."

He thought for a moment and said, "Matteo's full name shall be Matteo-Salazar Riddle. He is named after Salazar Slytherin, the founder of our house and the source of our bloodline."

He said, "Delphini's full name shall be Delphini-Merope Riddle. She is named after Merope Gaunt, my mother and the last of the pure-blood Gaunts."

He said, "Aliana's full name can be Aliana-Druella Riddle. She is named after Druella Black, your mother and the matriarch of the noble house of Black."

He said, "And Mandy's full name shall be Mandy-Narcissa Riddle. She is named after Narcissa Malfoy, your sister and one of our most loyal supporters."

Bellatrix smiled at that. She liked the middle names. She said, "Yes, my Lord. These names are perfect. They honor our family and our friends."

She kissed each of her children's foreheads and said their full names.

She said, "I love you, Matteo-Salazar Riddle."

She said, "I love you, Delphini-Merope Riddle."

She said, "I love you, Aliana-Druella Riddle."

She said, "I love you, Mandy-Narcissa Riddle."

She looked at Voldemort and said, "And I love you, Tom Marvolo Riddle."

They cuddled their four children on the bed and smiled.

They were parents.

They were happy.

They were in love.