'° s e • • • v e n: START •'

"I'm going out with the guys! I'll be home late. Behave!" Chan's loud voice could be heard in the entire dorm.

"'kay, daddy. Have fun! Don't forget to use protection!" Minho shouted even louder from Han's room.

Chan only clicked his tongue and grabbed his biker jacket before leaving. Changbin heard the door being closed and he sighed. Everyone had plans for the day except for him. Hyunlix had gone on a café hopping, Seungin had chosen to go shopping and Chan had just gone out on a dinner date with his 97' idol friends.

Changbin rolled to the other side of his bed. He was bored out of his mind and there was nothing fun for him to do. He had worked out earlier that day, so he had nothing left on his daily 'to-do' list. His idol friends were busy and his hometown was too far away to drive there for one evening.

For a brief moment, Changbin considered asking Minsung to do something fun together, but he changed his mind as soon as he remembered what their definition of having fun was. Cringing, he let out a whine and hid his face in his pillow. Maybe it was better to just take a nap. At least the chances of hearing Jisung and Minho fucking were smaller that way.

[...]

The annoying sound of the doorbell woke him up. Irritated, Changbin rubbed his eyes and looked around his room. It was completely dark, so he guessed it was late night already, and he was right. The clock read 01:09. Changbin stretched his arms and, yawning, waddled to the door.

"Don't you have your goddamn–" Changbin forgot what he wanted to say when he saw the Jeon Jungkook in front of his dorm with Chan sleeping on his shoulder.

"Hi," he smiled genially, "Changbin, right?"

Embarrassed, Changbin opened his mouth only to close it like a fish and nod instead of speaking. For a second they stood in silence gazing at each other until Jungkook spoke again.

"Sorry for waking you up, but it was rather difficult to ask Chan for his keys in his current–" he paused and glanced at the sleeping Australian, "state," he let out a raspy laugh, and god did Changbin feel it in his loins.

"D–don't apologize, sunbae! It's fine. I wasn't asleep," Changbin mumbled sheepishly. He didn't know why he lied when his puffy face and messy hair literally screamed: 'I've just woken up'.

Jungkook raised the corner of his mouth slightly in amusement, which made the younger even more shy. He had a lip piercing! Oh lord.

"I'm glad to hear that. Shall I help you put him in his bed or..."

"It's okay! I'll get him to bed myself!" Changbin screeched.

"You sure?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes! Absolutely! You go rest, sunbae," Changbin replied a little too eagerly and yanked the sleeping blond inside the dorm.

Jungkook let out another laugh and ran his fingers through his dark long-ish hair.

"If you say so. I'll listen to my cute hoobae and go get some good rest," he replied with a smirk ghosting over his lips. "By the way, I like your T-shirt," he winked at him and left.

Dazed, Changbin glanced at his shirt and realized he was wearing the pink Barbie T-shirt Hyunjin had talked him into buying after the film premiere. He blushed and cursed at the soundly sleeping leader for getting drunk and making his extremely hot friend take him home.

"Wait a minute...! 'Cute hoobae'?!"

[s e • • • v e n]

Disclaimer

+ I do not intend to offend the actual idols or harm their image. It is pure fiction created for entertainment.

+ English is not my mother tongue. Should you wish to correct any error you come across, do it politely. Thank you.

seven tbc...