'° s e • • • v e n 3/3 •'

7 p.m. had become their usual meeting time. The dinner they were supposed to have was cold and long forgotten as Changbin rocked his hips back and forth rhythmically while riding Jungkook's face on his expensive sofa. His hands were clutching the older's hips for support while his body trembled from the immense pleasure he was receiving.

"M—more!" he moaned loudly. He wanted, no, he needed more; deeper, faster and harder. His entrance was clenching around Jungkook's wet tongue as he picked up his pace. He was a mess. His curly hair was dishevelled. Sweat was dripping down his temples. His cheeks were flushed. His eyes were red and glossy, shining with tears, and his throat was sore from crying and screaming the older's name.

Jungkook's hands, which were until now guiding the younger's hips, traced his curves and found their way to his soft round asscheeks and, without a warning, he spread them wider to dart his tongue deeper hitting the sweet sensitive bundle of nerves hidden within his enticing heat.

"A—ah! Hyu—mhhh," Changbin cried out and came on his and Jungkook's stomachs shivering violently. His vision turned blurry and he stilled his moves while trying to catch his breath. Jungkook licked his lips and smacked his asscheek leaving a crimson red imprint on the delicate skin.

"Look at you cumming with my tongue only," he cooed after manhandling the younger onto his back and crawling between his legs. "Aren't you the cutest baby angel?" Jungkook smirked while scooping a stripe of the younger's cum off his abs and tasting it.

Panting, Changbin watched him swallow his cum with delight and blissful heat pooled in his lower abdomen anew. His sunbae was so hot. Hazily, he stared him up and down. He loved his muscular body adorned with tattoos and piercings. He loved his pierced full lips which had discovered every inch of his body long ago and would revisit their favourite parts every time they met for dinner. He loved when they pronounced the pet names Jungkook would give him.

"Is there something you would like me to do, baby?" the older teased moving closer to him and licking his lips on purpose. Changbin blushed and whined in embarrassment, his legs working according to his muscle memory and wrapping themselves around Jungkook's waist.

"Come on baby, tell hyung what you want," the older encouraged with a devilish smirk lingering on his lips. Teasing the boy was his favourite thing. Changbin pouted.

"Kiss m—me, hyung," he replied shyly and wrapped his hands around the older's neck. "I want you to kiss me," he said a little bit more confidently when he felt the older's hard dick twitch against his own. Jungkook let out an airy laugh and connected their lips in a hungry kiss.

He didn't have to ask the boy for permission to slip his tongue in; his lips parted obediently as soon as he licked a stripe across them, and Jungkook introduced his tongue into his mouth. Distracting the younger, he grabbed his throbbing length and gave it a few pumps before aligning it with Changbin's clenching heat and teasingly pushing in his tip. Changbin shivered and whined into the kiss.

For a moment Jungkook contemplated over pulling out but Changbin tightened his grip around his neck and pulled him closer with his legs almost making him thrust in. Jungkook let out a chuckle of amusement and broke the kiss to let the boy breathe.

"Someone's being bold, huh? Can't you live 5 minutes without having my dick inside your cute little hole, whore?" he asked sweetly. "If that's what you want, I will give it to you just like you love it," he murmured against his parted lips and pecked the corner of his mouth before thrusting in his whole length at one go, "raw."

With a loud high-pitched moan, Changbin shut his eyes and his fingers grabbed onto the older's hair. Jungkook groaned in pain mixed with pleasure; the younger's tight heat was sucking him in. He grabbed his hips hard enough to leave bruises and began to thrust into him roughly.

Changbin cursed out and tugged on the older's long strands of hair. It felt so good his dick became erect again. He couldn't keep his cries low anymore. His body was burning. His dick was throbbing to be touched. His ass was stinging from how big and rough Jungkook was. Changbin let the tears welled in his eyes cascade down his red cheeks and hid his face in his hands. Jungkook grabbed them gently and pinned his wrists above his head.

"Don't hide your pretty face from me. I want to see how good I'm fucking you, angel," he murmured sensually into his ear and kissed the skin right below his jawline. Encouraged by the younger's whimpers and incoherent pleas, he began to leave marks on his neck, collarbones and chest. Chan was going to yell at him for it later, but he couldn't be bothered. He had to mark his property properly. Changbin was his.

"Can't, gon— ah, cum," the boy moaned. "N—no more." Jungkook sneered at his plea. He knew perfectly well what it meant. Some days he would stop just to edge him to the point the younger would beg for his dick, but today he was really hungry and wanted to devour his dinner fast.

He grabbed his hard dick, simultaneously quickening his thrusts, and pumped it til Changbin came in his hand bubbling nonsense and shivering underneath him.

"Fuck," Jungkook grunted and closed his eyes. It took him only two sloppy thrusts more to spill into his spasming hole. He collapsed onto the younger's chest panting. "Holy shit, you were amazing today, Binnie. Thank you for the dinner."

Changbin smiled sleepily at the older and hugged him. He was too tired to care about the cum running down his thighs and how sticky and sweaty his body was. When Jungkook lifted him in a bridal style to get him to the bathroom and put him into the bath filled with hot water, Changbin was already soundly asleep.

se•••ven the end.

A/N

I've finally finished the one-shot, yuppie!! I had so much fun writing about Binniekookie! I kinda want to write a binchankook OS now. What do you think? Binchankook smut yay or nay?

Anyways, thank you for embarking on this crazy adventure with me. Don't be shy to comment your thoughts and vote.