Just Another Love Story (or is it? 🤨)

Sylv's POV

Sylv was lying on his bed and typing away on his phone. He tried to stop his tears from flowing.

He decided that he was going to pretend to be alright to not worry his friends. He sniffled and hiccupped. He couldn't stop crying.

'You put very little mayo in my sandwich,' Sid's words rang into his mind loud and clear. He couldn't believe it. How could he say that?

"H-how can I love a man who puts *hiccup* mayo in his sandwich?" Sylv cried in between hiccups and sobs.

That was when his phone rang. Sylv scrambled to find his phone. He eventually discovered it under his pillow. The line had already gone out. He looked at the caller ID; Borislav. Why was Borislav calling him at 3 in the morning?

He unlocked his phone and just as he was about to call back, Borislav called him again. Sylv swiped the receive button without any second thoughts.

"Hello?" He cursed himself internally for how hoarse his voice sounded from crying.

"Sylv?"

"Yes, Boris?"

"I can't believe Sid would put mayo in his sandwich," Sylv was taken aback. "That was so asshole of him. How could he even complain to you about not putting enough mayo?"

"Y-you think so?" Sylv asked, not believing that someone else took his side.

"Of course! What kind of jerk does that? He treats you so badly. He likes mint chocolate ice cream, too! Gosh, how do you put up with him? He's my friend, but... how could he treat his boyfriend like this? This is abuse," With that, Sylv broke. He cried.

"Sylv? Are you okay?" 

"Oh, Boris..."

And Sylv let it all out. He told Borislav everything.

"What the fuck? Why would you put up with him all this time?" Sylv stayed silent. He couldn't answer.

"You need to leave him," He knew. But he couldn't. He felt too bad. "Sylv, I know this is like the worst time to say something like this, but I'm in love with you," Sylv was suddenly hit with shock.

"What??"

"I have been in love with you for a long time. But that's not the point. I'm telling you this because I want you to know that I love you and I care about you. Sid is not good for you and it hurts me to see you this way," Sylv teared up again.

"I love you, too," he replied.

"I know, you do,"

"No, I love you romantically,"

"What?!" This time Borislav was the one who was hit with shock.

"I love you romantically,"

"I heard you just right the first time. Why are you with Sid, then? And why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you didn't like me. And I fell for Sid along the way, too,"

"Gosh, and here I thought you didn't like me back. Let's have this conversation later. Sylv, I'm going to tell you something very serious, please try to be serious,"

"I'll try,"

"Thank you. We need to kill Sid," And Borislav dropped the bomb.

"What?!"