1.

"Willow, are you sure you wanna put this here?"

Y/N questioned.

Y/N was helping Willow set up her Flyer Derby stall for the club fair.

Willow turned and looked at the banner Y/N had just put up reading 'Strength in Body and Mind'

Willow smiled.
"That's perfect Y/N. Thank you so much for agreeing to help me!"

Y/N smiled softly.

"It's no problem."

——

"Let out your inner flying freak!"

Proclaimed Willow, attempting to attract a crowd.

Y/N sat on the table behind her, just waiting for someone to come to her, deciding to take a more laid-back approach.

"Once the Flyer Derby club is approved, we'll travel all across the Isles in rocking outfits and working as a team!"

"Good luck with that!"
A bipedal, human-like demon being carried by an abomination appeared.

"Professor Hermonculus?"
Willow Greeted, though it was more of a question.

The demon frowned, snapping his fingers for the abomination to hand him something.

"I'm overseeing club approvals this year,"
The Abomination handed him
A clipboard.

"And I just don't think Flyer Derby is worth investing in."

Willow began to argue.
"Just because it's not as well-known as Grudgby, doesn't mean-"

"You misunderstand me. I'm shutting it down unless you step down as captain. I just don't think quitters make good leaders."

"You're just mad that she dropped your class!"
Said Gus angrily.

"Give her a chance."

"Okay. Put together a team for a friendly game of Flyer Derby after school."

Hermonculus pulled out a photo of himself playing Flyer Derby when he was younger.

"If you can lead your team to victory, maybe I'll approve your club."

He walked away.

Willow sighed.

Y/N jumped off the table and placed a hand on her back.

"You can do this Willow, don't let him beat you down."
Gus said, sending a harsh look the teacher's way.

"Don't pay him any mind. He's just upset because people have been dropping out of the abomination track left and right, and it's just making his pre-established self-esteem issues worse. It's a personal matter that he shouldn't be bringing into his professional life."
She spoke calmly.

"Yeah- but- Luz and Amity are busy, and I don't know where to find enough decent players this fast."
Willow expressed her concern, just as a person dressed in a potions track uniform flew overhead, attempting to escape Puddles, Viney's pet hippogriff.

"Calm down, flea-magnet!"
The witch exclaimed.

Puddles screeched, gaining on them.