chapter one | arrival

Y/n looked around the room, the whiteness of the walls made her feel uneasy.

her expression went sour as she scanned the room, moments later the sides of the room where filled with thick forms of shadows.

The shadows formed into a scene where miss peregrine let in a boy, y/n examines the boys face before realizing the boy looks like her not so close friend, abe.

Then the shadows formed into another scene where y/n was sitting on the top of a tree writing on her book full of her poems, and watching the kids play beneath her.

She smiled at the scene before the shadows disappeared completely.

She heard a chuckle behind her out of her curiosity she turned around to look at where it was coming from.

She turned around to see Barron standing in front of her suddenly she felt a stinging sensation on her chest. His sword-like arms were pierced into her chest and into her cold heart.

Her chest got heavier and heavier, and harder to breathe, she started screaming.

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes gasping for air.

I looked at my chest to see that it was fine no blood, and no wound, I sighed in relief that it was all a dream.

Then my door suddenly opened revealing miss peregrine, worry masked her face.

"Are you alright, dear? I heard you scream, I thought someone attacked you" she asked with a frown.

"Oh- yes, yes I'm alright just another nightmare" I said, I sat on the sat in the bed letting my feet brush along the wooden floor.

"Y/n, dear you know your nightmares are prophetic right?" She asked, and I simply nodded.

"I know miss p, it's just-" I said showing no expression on my face.

"Well it's not like I don't want it to happen anyways.." I said, whispering it to myself.

"Well come on now breakfast is ready" miss peregrine said before she could walk out the door I stopped her.

"Miss peregrine, may I skip breakfast today I'm not really hungry" I said, she looked at me for a moment before nodding and walk off.

I quickly walk to my desk where I write my poems.

I opened the drawer of the table and took out a little piece of paper.

A/n: the poems I'm gonna use in this story is the poems I wrote, I'm a poet!!!

In the depths of darkness where shadows loom, a heavy cloud descends embracing gloom within my soul, a weight that pulls me down depression's icy grasp, an endless frown.

I let out a sigh, I hid the poem in the drawer before walking out of my room.

As I was walking down the stairs I noticed a boy in the kitchen.

I squinted my eyes trying to remember the familiar face, it took me a moment before realizing that it was the boy that was in my nightmare.

Miss peregrine walk to to front door with a cup of tea in her hands the boy fallowing along.

I walk outside to the garden where the kids where playing, and the others doing there chores.

Lucky for me I Don't do my chores I let my peculiarity do them.

No body's pov

"You know Emma of course, and I think that's everyone" the Ymbryne said.

"didn't Bronwyn have a brother?" Jack asked out of his curiosity