Chapter-5

One day when he completed his 8th class in a summer vacation his mood wasn't good because his father told him that they were going out of the country so he got angry with Aryan and Zain because they were teasing him just like before with another girl!!!
enough of this nonsense he decided to told them that his marriage is already fixed with the girl he likes.

Then his friends asked her name so he told them her identity "Ismail uncle's daughter"
And they both were like "Oooooo you're so loyal and loving Abrar we didn't know this side of you"

" ok from now we will not ship you with anyone" they both said then Abrar told them that he's going out of India with his family because of his father's business he doesn't want to go but since he's only a teenager so can't stay here alone his father not agreeing.
Hearing this they all become very sad!!!

*Flashback ends*

In a club they talk about Everything their life , girlfriends, studies and future plans also about sariya....

Aryan told them that Sariya studies in my school when I was in 12th class she took admission there that time she's very intelligent always top in her class!

Abrar felt proud after hearing this after dinner they all went there home and Abrar in his car decided to visit Ismail uncle's house to see her one last time before going home he booked his flight tickets of tomorrow early morning!!

When he reached at her house he saw her standing in balcony reading a novel,
there was a coffee mug in her one hand book in another hand she was looking absolutely stunning because of all the lighting in her balcony and plants he could see her very clearly just like a princess enjoying every moment.

It was 1 am in a morning hes been there for almost two hours after reading her book she went in to her room.
After few minutes he also went to his hotel took his luggage check out and went directly to the Airport!!

When his flight was about to take off he look back from window and said
Will come back after 4years.....

____*_____*_____*____*____*____

Present time:-

Abrar spent the whole 30mins in a bathroom while thinking about her and his family.
He married her not only because of his father but also because he loves her since childhood and Always dreamed to marry her...
She can only be mine!!!!!!
After Thinking of all this he came out of the bathroom in a black bathrobe looking breath takingly Handsome

He saw her she was already asleep
Sleeping like a baby,

He went close to her removed hairs from her eyes then he stuck her into the blanket and went over to his side in the same blanket
but he couldn't sleep,He kept watching her while she was sleeping and then he fells asleep too....

Sariya's POV

As usual I get up at 6 in the morning!

when I opened my eyes I felt like there's something heavy on my stomach in an instant reality hit me and I understand what's going on
Now I'm not single anymore I'm married and sharing a bed with my husband..

Ahhhh now I will to sleep beside him everyday and he will take advantage of me like this daily huhh

Why is this Happening to me God!!

I didn't realise that he woke up too
When I turned my head to his side he was looking at me without blinking

"Good morning Tara" he said while looking at me his hand was still on my stomach I guess he thinks of my stomach as his own huhh....
Wait what did he say Tara? How does he know my nickname.....
"Morning.....mmm but how do you know my nickname? Only my father brother and my friends know this" I asked him to which he replied"I just know everything about you"...

"You know you're very irritating now remove your Hand" I told him while I tried to get up from bed but couldn't get up because he pulled me back with a little pull and said
" Ok thank you for telling me I will try not to be so irritating" after completing his sentence
He kissed on my forehead lightly and then get out of the bed with a slight smirk on his face and went to the bathroom!!!

I was still sitting there confused and couldn't do anything to retaliate then I realise

oh shit I woke up earlier but he went to the bathroom first why I'm so dumb ahhh

I got up and started banging on a bathroom door and said "Abrar open the gate right now come out I woke up first you can't just barge in there before me come on open this"
"This is not fair"
Suddenly he opened the gate and said "what Happened do you want to take shower together? I don't mind you can join"

"Stop joking and come out I woke up before you so I will use bathroom first" I said directly looking at his eyes

He replied in a seductive voice"I have no clothes on me because I already started taking shower If you want I can come out like this I have no issue or my first offer is still valid you come and join me it will save water too!!!"

"Youuuu.....you listen to me I'm letting you go today because this is the first time but from tomorrow whoever woke up first will use the bathroom first understand? Now hurry up finish your shower and come out"

"We will see"he murmured but I could hear it clearly still I asked
"What"
"Hmm coming in 5mins" he replied.

_______*________*________*________*_______*________*____

So how was the Chapter guys tell me your views in comments
You all liking this story 🤌🏻🥰