Chapter 1

Ella's POV

I woke up to the light shining through my window. I rolled over to check the time. It was 7 am. I should get up but I don't want to for two reasons.

1. I'm to tired/lazy

2. I don't want to go to school to face my bullies

My bullies are Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings. Luke and Michael are the nicest to me, I mean they still bully me but Calum and Ashton do it more and they're the ones that physically hurt me.

I finally decided to get out of bed so I got up and walked over to my cupboard to get my uniform. My school uniform was pretty boring to me because it was just a white blouse with a navy skirt and black leather shoes with white socks.

I put on my uniform and put a school jumper on because it was getting cold. Then I put on my shoes and did my make up and my hair. My hair was simple today, just a messy high ponytail because I couldn't be bothered making it neat.

After I got ready I went downstairs to get my food for school and put it in my bag.

"Ella, I'm driving you to school today " My mum said

"Ok." I said back and walked outside and got into the car.

*

*

*
When mum pulled up at school I could see Ashton and Luke waiting at the gate. So I quickly got out and went into school the back way, completely forgetting to say goodbye to mum.

I walked in without being seem by Luke or Ashton which was really good. I've always liked Luke. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because he never really said much to me. When the other boys would hurt me he wouldn't join them, he would stand to the side and not say anything, just watch me. Ever since I first saw him I liked him. There was just something about him. Maybe his perfect blonde hair, or his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

I stopped thinking about Luke once I saw my friends Amy and Lia. They were my best friends and the only ones that new everything about me. I had some other friends that I sit with when Amy and Lia aren't with me but I don't hang out with them much.

"Hey guys." I said and Amy looked up from her phone

"Hey Ella." She said

"Hey." Lia said not even bothering to look up

I sat next to Amy on the chair while Lia sat on the ground doing something on her phone.

We all sat in silence on our phones until the bell rang. We all stood up and started to walk to form class talking about random stuff. I hope today won't be that bad.