Intro💫

He pinned her against the wall, making her nervous

He pinned her against the wall, making her nervous. On the other side he was loosing his mind being this close to her. Her perfume was torturing him.
Her existence was enough to make him loose his mind.

"I am sure you are not here to study, but you do something on your laptop all the time.
  who are you?"

He asked in his deep voices giving her goosebumps.

Manya was a girl whose only aim to come college was, to find content for her story that she's writting.

she is a type of person who care less about anything happening outside of her bubble. She doesn't trust anyone except for herself, maybe,
because of her scary past.

She somehow ended up standing between bullies, who were eager to hear her pleading voice, but for their surprise she was tough, which made  them almost hungry to hear her screaming in pain, they were willing to do every disgusting thing to see her in a vulnerable condition.

Everything was fun until things started going out of control, when a playboy started feeling a weird connection for her, things turned more upside down when she also found herself slowly falling for him.

Now Nikhat's only aim was to take Manya out her of her bad past, and make her fall for him.

Will she accept him or push him away because of her trust issues
Or is this one of the trap of famous bully gang?

Find the rest in the story,

"When the Playboy fell for an anti Romantic."

Coming from 31st August

Mature theme.✧✧

Story is head to toe mine, this purely my work.

✯✯