Thank You's and Hugs

(Their bedroom, a better view #1)

(#2^^)

Asaatas POV

I wake up to the sun in my face. Looking over to my left not seeing Tye. It's crazy to think just two days I was in New Jersey, and now here it is I've seen a werewolf, been attacked by three saved by 5 of them and the soulmate to one. Like if you would have told me this last month I would have asked you if you smoked crack in your spare time. Omg and my soulmate well Tye just says mate but lordt, he made me feel some thangs, mm just the thought got my cookie throbbing. Omg I gotta tell Sani I got a maaaaan. Even though I wasn't asked, I'm sure from what he said last night that he mine and I'm his so that's my man right??

And jeez his dick is bigger than any porn star I've seen, like how the fuck that's gonna fit. Like his name for me is definitely no longer lil daddy. Ain't shit lil about him. I sit up shaking the umpire thoughts out of my mind going to the bathroom. I use the bathroom wipe and flush going to wash my hands. I find a spare tooth brush, brushing my teeth, then washing my face with a fresh rag on the towel rack. Once I was done went back into the room about to look for my phone when Tye startled me sitting on the bed.

"Jeez you scared the hell outta me." I say placing my hand on my heart dramatically.

"My fault mama, good morning tho." He say with a smiles patting his lap. I of course happily take my seat. I don't know why but I just feel so at home with him. Like he was the piece I never knew was missing. My thoughts are interrupted feelings his hands on my ass, making me bite my lip and focus on him.

"Good morning daddy." My voice only a bit above a whisper.

"Mmm how'd you sleep baby girl?" He asks rubbing circles in my cheeks.

"Good, although I was a lil bit sad I woke up and you weren't here." I said with a pour wrapping my around around his neck.

"I'm sorry, I had some business to take care of and ask my mom to make you something to eat. Are you hungry?" He ask placing small kisses on my neck causing me to shiver.

"Oh okay.. y-yes I'm hungry. But can't we eat I'm here?" I ask biting my lip feeling my cookie tingle.

"Mmm of course.. I'll be back baby." He say lifting me up placing me down on the bed.

I decided to get my phone that i see one of the girls must have given to Tye. I see Sani texted me so I text her back telling her I'll call her later. Right now I just wanted to get to know my mate. Just as I was thinking that his sexy ass walked in the door carrying a tray. I can't see too much on it cause I'm short and sitting down. He came to my side sitting the tray down on the nightstand handing me a plate of scramble cheese eggs, grits, beef sausage and bacon, and two homemade biscuits. And I can't tell they were homemade cause you see some of the flour. Oh yea I'm fucking this up.

"I wasn't sure what you like to drink so I have coffee, orange juice or a bottled water." He says pointing over at the tray.

"Oh I'll take coffee, thank you." I say before saying a quick prayer digging in. Oh yea this shit good asf.

"Mmmm" I accidentally moan, but I couldn't help it. His momma could cook. And lawd these damn biscuits.

"It's good huh?" Tye asks with a knowing smirk.

"Hell yea... and omg these damn biscuits, what she put in them?" I ask seriously cause I wanna know. I feel like imma be addicted to these bitches. And I bake but I ain't never had no biscuits like this.

"Haha ion know, the whole family and pack goes crazy for her biscuits and in all my years she has never told anyone how to make them. Watch you see." He says with a laugh. I look over at his plate eyeing his last biscuit and I guess he caught me cause he leaned over playing the biscuit on my plate.

"There you go mama, go on and eat so I can change your dressing." He says talking about my legs. I nod doing as told. Once I finish someone knocks on the door, Tye grabs our plates the stuff putting them in the tray minus the coffees, giving the tray to whoever was at the door, before closing it. He goes to get the bandages from my leg with us both gasping.

"How the hell are you healed and your human?" He's asks.

"I don't know you guess is as good as mine." I say looking at my damn near healed calf.

His face looks like he's staring off into space, before coming back to me.

"What was that? That you just did?" I ask curiously.

"Oh that's called mindlinking." He says

"Can I do that, mind link you or my friends."

"Ehh you will once we fully mate and I mark you, well you will be able with me. You won't be able to mind link others until we have your Luna ceremony." He says and I nod. I'm low key excited.

"Ok, fully mate you mean have sex ?" I ask as he cover my leg in a way smaller bandage.

"Yes and no, to fully mate means you also must bare my mark." He says looking up at me tapping his lap. I smile happily climbing in his lap.

"Mark me? Mark me how like a passion mark cause if so you have marked me multiple times, so let's try." I say

"Nooo haha you cute as fuck cookie. Not that mark, when I mark you it will be by bite, leaving my mark riiight here." He says with a chuckle gliding his finger in the space between my shoulder and neck. I shiver as he presses down on the spot.

"Will you mark me now daddy." I ask in a whisper. A knock at the door interrupts up before he could respond.

"Come in!" He says in a strong voice that makes my cookie wet. Which earns my a pop on the butt.

"Relax babygirl I smell you, if your good I'll give you what you want." I nod sticking my face in his neck. I hear two sets of steps come in the room.

"Hi bubby, can we sit in here with Saata." I hear tee ask.

"Yea I have to head to the office, it would be good if she has company." He says looking down at me bringing my face up by my chin, placing his lips on mines, I kiss him back enjoying the sparks skating against my skin. He pulls back pecking my lips a few times before pecking my nose and forehead.

"Be good cookie and I'll take care of you tonight." He whispers in my ear while hugging me. I hug him back saying ok daddy pulling away going to sit
On the bed while he walked to the closet closing the door.

Both girls look at me smiling.

"So about last night, are you ok?" Tee question while her and Whitney sat at the foot of the bed on the bench.

"It's ok girl Tye explained everything to me. And I wanna say thank you for protecting me. I probably would be dead if y'all wasn't there, so thank you really." I say pulling them into a hug.

We spent the rest of the day lounging around watching never have I ever and bonded. I officially have two more little sisters. Life is great,

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

That's the end of this chapter.. until next chapter my sweets 💋🫶🏾🍫