Dating ?

✧༺♥༻✧

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 💘 𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧=

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 💘 𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧
=

When Meilin and Soobin meet at a concert they are both excited about, an instant attraction develops between them. They start dating and get to know each other better, discovering that they share many common interests and passions.

Throughout their relationship, Meilin and Soobin continue their musical journey, often collaborating on new songs and projects. They inspire each other and bring their unique talents to their creative collaboration.

However, their relationship is tested when the demands of the music business threaten to tear them apart. Touring, performing and the constant pursuit of success takes its toll. Meilin and Soobin must learn to balance their love and their careers.

Despite the challenges, they remain strong. They support each other through difficult times and encourage each other to pursue their dreams. They understand the unique challenges of life in the entertainment industry and are there to support you every step of the way.

During their journey together, Meilin and Soobin develop a deep connection and understanding for each other that strengthens their love even further. They know that together they can overcome anything and give each other strength and support.

But her story also has moments of uncertainty and doubt. They struggle with their fear of negativity on social media and the difficulty of maintaining their privacy. But they don't let these obstacles get between them and learn the importance of focusing on what's important: their love for each other and their music.

At the end of their story, Meilin and Soobin find peace and fulfillment in both their relationship and their music. Together they brave the storms of life and look forward to the future, ready for whatever fate may bring them.

Only four remained now