LOSING HIS LOVE

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: LONDON'S POV
I waited two days for Zach before deciding to head out for good. I wasn't sure if he would come back or even help me in this situation if he ever did. So, I packed up everything I could and got back into the apartment I shared with bailey.
"Awwwww come here" my best friend said, welcoming me back in and taking my suitcases up stairs.
"He hates me " I sighed deeply, when bailey came back down stairs.
"Aww London... please don't think about that, right now" she told me , walking into the living and sitting down on the chair.
"Oh my God..oh God" I cried, laying my head on Bailey's lap.
"London,calm down.. he's just a little mad" she started.
"A little?" I questioned, lifting my head to look at her
"He wouldn't even look at me" I cried , putting it back down.
"Come on, londy. This is Zach Martin we're talking about...He just needs some air "  she assured, stroking my hair.
"No he doesn't...he doesn't  need any of this. " I said before the door bell rang.
"Let me get the door...stop stressing " she pointed, getting up after lifting my head from above her lap.
"Oh ,coldy you made it" I heard her speak.
"Yeah , tomorrow's the last trail... We have to go through and..." He responded but stopped when he saw me.
"Londy..." He called, letting himself in.
"Hey Coldy.." I sniffled.
"Why so blue" he asked, sitting next to me.
"Kk I'm not blue , silly " I replied,with a hint of laughter.
"Yeah..you are" coldy said.
"What's up with her" he asked looking at bailey.
"Bebe don't " I warned her.
"She found out she's pregnant and Zach got mad at her when she broke the news to him." Bailey simplified and took a sit next to me on the other side.
"Coldy" I stressed but he got up ,not listening to a word I said.
"Wait where are you going" bailey asked.
"To kill him" he said and I jumped off the couch and pulled him back before he opened the door.
"Let me go , London" he demanded, but I wasn't so stupid. I knew the kind of protective nature both twins had over me. Even when it was against each other.
"Ok..just please,calm down...I'm ok and I can do this , I promise" I tried to convince him.
"I said,..let me go" he spoke, calmly. Despite being alike, physically,coldy and his brother expressed certain emotions very differently. While Zach would raise his voice and vent his anger towards something else,coldy spoke calmly,but wasted no time confronting his situation. It was why we never cared to get him more upset than he needed to be as kids. He was a silent burner.
"Coldy I'm begging you" bailey sounded , from behind me and he stopped to look her.
"He can't just leave her like this bailey.. it's.. it's not fair" he started as bailey moved closer and took his hand.
"I know but...look at her.." bailey responded, making coldy land his eyes on me.
"She doesn't need that stress, right now" she said.
"I know but.." coldy wanted to say.
"Fighting your brother will only make things worse" bailey stated, leading him back into the interior part of the room and letting him sit down.
"So what do I do" he said, turning to look at me.
"Nothing.. " I replied.
"Nothing..." He asked ,still calm.
"Yes .. nothing" I confirmed.
"I got you into this mess ..and you want me to do nothing" he said.
"Hold on now, wait a minute " bailey chimed through.
"You didn't get me into anything..I willingly wanted to do that..." I said.
"Do what" bailey asked.
"I'm going " coldy said, ignoring both me and Bailey and getting up.
" No you're not" bailey said, pulling him back down.
"Bailey" he warned.
"Yeah..I don't give a fuck...what the fûck is going on" she asked both of us.
"It was a bet ok.." coldy said , giving up.
"No  he's lying " I chimed in.
"A bet.." bailey trailed , completely ignoring me and looked at coldy.
"It started when I was at a bar with Zach, trying to forget the fact that I kissed you the other day" he started.
"Right...i remember " bailey responded.
"Zach told me to be a man about it, leave Hailey and just get you back" coldy stressed.
"Yeah..and" bailey pressed on.
" I knew he was right cause he was drunk...Zack always gives out his best advice when his drunk" coldy admitted.
"True" bailey and I both said at the same time.
"But I needed him to also take his own advice and be with... London"  he constructed.
"Wha..ah..me?" I questioned.
"Yes London you.. Zach really loved you ,..so I brought up the bet to make him think,...." coldy responded.
"Ok.. I'm getting somewhere..but I still don't have a reason to kill you,coldy Martin " bailey said.
"It's the bet...I told him ..if he could survive six whole months with London in his house without sleeping with any other woman.. I'd take his advice" coldy replied and breathed out.