Chapter 2.

Stan's POV

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and the sound of the pan sizzling. I sit up a little to fast and start getting dizzy but not as bad as times before I began to speak
"Ugh...Where am I.."
I hear a voice and turn my head to the noise
"You're in my house. I've made breakfast would you like some?"
Kyle Broflovski. I stare at him taking in what he looks like. His curly bouncy hair was all frizzy. He looked a little more pale than before. It makes his freckles show a lot more which compliment him nicely. I'm not gay it's okay to appreciate another boys look. I'm kidding I'm bisexual but I'd never date Kyle. Kyle spoke up again
"Um Stan? Would you like breakfast?"
I shook my thoughts away slowly getting up and stretching I stumbled to the counter.
"What type of pancakes do you like? I have many different kinds."
Kyle smiled
"Can I have blueberry pancakes?"
"Sure how many?"
"Three should be fine."
He hums and turns to the stack of pancakes he has but before he grabs them he washes his hands and dries them off before giving me the pancakes.
"Alright enjoy. If there's anything wrong with them just yell my name. I'm gonna get the love birds from my room."
He chuckles and walks away. I look down at my pancakes. They look good but they probably don't taste that good. I grab some syrup and pour it on the pancakes I only now just realize that I have my underwear on. Shit I need to get a pair of clothes because my shirt and pants are gross filled with vomit and alcohol...Gross. I hear giggling from upstairs and then someone running through the apartment out into the kitchen and it was Marjorine. She was getting chased by Kenny. Kyle smiled at them and put of 2 sets of clothes I don't know why but I don't care. I finally cut open into the blueberry pancakes and study them very carefully i poke the pancake with my fork in my right hand. They're very fluffy but not gooey which is surprising. They smell like a mix of Vanilla and Blueberry which smells really good. I dip my pancake into the syrup and try the pancake and it's delicious. Like mouth melting good I swear I'm in heaven right now. This guy should be in a cooking competition or something. I hear Marjorine say something
"Oh my god! Kyle made his pancakes!!"
She runs over like a child and sits down with a big smile on her face waiting for some pancakes. Kyle chuckles and walks over to her
"Would you prefer your normal?"
She nods her head and says yes.
"Here you go! Kenny get over here for pancakes."
Kenny walks over to Kyle beside him
"Dudee your pancakes sound really good right now but I wanna change out of these nasty clothes."
Kyle points to the clothes
"Kenny use on of those sets over there. Stan you should change. And what I mean is go change right now. You're stinking up my house with your nasty ass clothes."
I sigh and get up and grab the one of the set of clothes and Kenny runs to Kyle's room and I go to the bathroom to change. Once I'm done changing I walk out yawning and sit back down to finish my pancakes. Kyle sits next to my and Marjorine talking to them. I'm just listening into their conversation this place is so calm and cool it's hard not to fall asleep. I finish up my pancakes and put the plate, fork and knife into the sink.
"Does anyone know what time it is?
I say as I look at everyone. Kenny picks up his phone.
"It's like 10:30 ish."
I choke on my own spit
"10:30 ish?! Shit!! Wendy's gonna be so pissed off at me! I gotta go guys bye!"
I quickly grab my phone and run out of there before anyone could say anything. I run down the stairs and start booking it to my house.
||timeskip when he gets to Wendy's house.||
I knock on the door with chocolates in my hands because I didn't deliver the chocolates yesterday but I did the flowers hopefully she'll forgive me. The chocolates get slapped out of my hand and then I get slapped in the face. Whoever that was has a mean slap I look up to see who slapped me and it was Bebe. Wendy's best friend since forever.
"Who the fuck do you think you are coming to Wendy's door after missing you and Wendy's 8 month anniversary?!?"
She snapped at me.
"No that's it! Wendy tell him you're breaking up!"
Wendy peaks out from behind Bebe and softly talks
"Stan I'm breaking up with you. You clearly don't care about me enough."
With that Bebe slams the door on my face and I stand there in shock. What the fuck just happened. While I was processing what just happened something from above me hit my head. It was the flowers I got for Wendy I look up and Bebe was flipping me off and closed the window. Now my hair is all messed up because she dropped those flowers I paid $35 for. Whatever I'm just gonna go back home. I shove my hands into the pockets of the pants. I feel tears roll down my face and a strong stinging in my chest and my breathing becoming unstable. I run home as fast as I can trying not to focus on what just happened. Once I get to my house i say hi to my family and then head up to my room and go into my drinking stash and start drinking. I stand up and start heading downstairs the only thing on my mind is to go to the flower shop.

||Kyle's POV||

I'm yelling at Marjorine and Kenny to get back to work because they're fooling around doing couple things. I sigh loudly and head over to the next pair on flowers I have to take care of. Forgot-me-not flowers. They resemble Love and devotion. You have to keep these flowers regularly moist and it needs rich soil. I pick up the water can with my right hand and place my left hand on the bottom of it. I like to count how long I'm pouring for it becomes a habit after awhile. I watch the droplets of water flow down into the soil and watch it suck in all the water. I think these flowers are very pretty but they're definitely not my favorite. I hear a commotion at the door I turn to look and I see Stan on the floor on his knees with Kenny and Marjorine around him patting his back. I walk over and sit in front of him.
"She broke up....With mee....."
I'm slightly smirk knowing why.
"It's okay Stan! Everything's gonna be okay..!"
I chuckle a little
"Well maybe if you didn't miss your 8 month anniversary with her maybe you wouldn't be here.."
Stan starts sobbing more and Kenny hits my arm.
"Dude! Do you mind? Will tell him let.."
I sit there quietly looking at the crying boy in front of me. I bring my hands to his face and tilt his head up so I can see him. He has tears all down his face still flowing like a water fall. I hold his face with left hand and grab a rag from the side of my pocket with my right hand and start wiping his beautiful tear stained face. He has the saddest expression a person could ever have. I continue wiping away his tears. I hold his face in my hands and start drawing circles around his face and he starts to relax his muscles and body. I usually do this for my brother Ike when he has a bad day my mom used to do it for me too. Stan's breathing was still uneven. Marjorine started counting and Stan start focusing on the counting eventually he started breathing properly again. His breath recks of alcohol. I grab his hands and pull him up off the floor and drag him into the bathroom. I dig threw the cabinet as he stares at me I hand him a toothbrush and floss and tell him to start brushing. I walk out to see Kenny talking to a customer I walk next to him to hear what's happening.
||Timeskip||
At this point Stan is sleeping in our employee's only room. I go into room with some chips and place them down and then shake Stan awake
"Dude you need to wake up and eat something"
He wakes up and sits up waiting for the food. I hand him the bag then I start talking
"Also it's past closing. It's currently 8 So I'll take you home once you're done eating. I'm going to change." He nods his head and I walk away to change.
||Once they get to the car||
I take the AUX cord and start playing XOXO (kisses hugs) from my scene phase. It's still a good song in my opinion. Stan starts laughing at me.
"What are you laughing at?"
He looks over at me and starts laughing again.
"You listen to this type of stuff?"
I grip my hands on the wheel from embarrassment.
"And? You probably listen to some hardcore emo rock music."
He scoffs
"Ugh and so what if i do..! It's been then this crap!"
He turns off the music. I push hard down on the petal making Stan almost hit his on the headboard of the car.
"What was that for-"
I cut him off
"I almost missed your house so your welcome"
I turn to him and smile at him. He mumbles a 'thank you' and gets out of the car and into his house. I immediately melt with my chest swirling and thumping. He's so cute. I snap out of my trance and start heading back to my house which we only live 10 minutes from each other which is nice. I put the car to a stop, take out the keys and grabbed my house key and put it into the lock and open the door to see my brother Ike sitting at the dinner table. I go up to him and give him a hug then sit in front of him.
"Are you hungry or is something bothering you?"
Ike looks to the right side and spoke up
"Where were you last night. You didn't come home I thought we were gonna watch movies.."
I completely forgot about our movie marathon. I felt guilty as hell because we always do this.
"I'm sorry Ike I didn't mean to forget I was hanging out with friends."
He looks up at me with a little smile
"Can we still do the movie marathon tonight?"
I smiled at him and got up to make popcorn
"Of course Ike. Go choose a movie."
Ike sprung out of his chair running to the tv to put on a movie. I laugh a little. It feels good to be home with family.

(Woohoo another chapter)
(sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes.)
(word count: 1900)
-Silly pookie‼️